[QUOTE]Originally posted by White-Tiger:
If teachers will do nothing about this and they begin to target you then you realy do need to be agresive. you said yourself they target the weaker ones so my guess is if you start knocking a few of them around they will see that you can fight and then maybe they wont be so keen to try anything physical with you (or your friends).
Certainly dont fight them alone (unless ofcourse they corner you while your alone) try get a few of your stronger friends to help you, maybe they wont do anything if there are a few of you. But if you are singled out and they beat you i sudgest calling the police. If you feel thats its realy nescasary to fight them (im not saying doing so would be a good idea) but a weapon could even the odds a little, i wouldnt sudgest a knife or anything because you dont really want to go to jail but some mace might do the trick.

Chris
[/QUOTE]

Hey white-tiger n antzca2000,
what you 2 said makes a lot of sense to me and i realise it is probably the only way to handle this situation.
Me and my friends spoke about this today and weve decided itd be better off to fight them than to let all this drag on.
The whole weapon idea sounds fair,
im definetly not gonna bring a knife in [IMG]http://www.fightingarts.com/forums/ubb/smile.gif[/IMG]
but were going to use the stuff thats around us.
Because if we bring in stuff it makes it look like weve planned it out,which i think wont give as an effective impression as if we look like weve just all formed together there and then.
If we just use the chairs and tables and stuff weve got we'l be alright.
I wish we put this idea together sooner,
the original plan was to let it die out.
Meanin theyd eventually get bored of it and just leave us to ourselves.
I know us lot can beat them,even unarmed we can, but they have more friends and could easily just come back again with more.
Well i guess we will find out tommorow or the day after,im not sure when there comin next but were all ready and waiting for them.
We all know what we have to do and were gonna go for it.
I appreciate all your help so far,I'l keep you all updated in the developments.

Andrew [IMG]http://www.fightingarts.com/forums/ubb/smile.gif[/IMG]