Yeah about the doctor putting a tube in his throat.... it really wasn't in his throat, but this goes along with what I was saying, when the trachea collapses you can't breathe so what they have to do is cut a hole just under your trachea (or the place under where the trachea is inflammating) and then put a tube in there and walla, you can breathe again.

[This message has been edited by Raven (edited 05-03-2004).]