Everyone has had a feeling of being watched, haven't they? You're walking somewhere, across the open street, or through a long hall, and suddenly, you get the odd feeling you're being watched. Usually, people say it's imaginasion. But lately, I'm not so sure anymore. I found out the last view times it happend to me, I really got watched, and from the direction where I got the feeling from. Really strange. On top of it, there's something I notice at night sometimes...

Durning the weekend, I still visit my mom, and sleep at her place, so I could still see her every week (yeah yeah... Laugh all you want, but she still is my mom, no matter how old I am). Now, in the room I have there, are two cats. I like them very much, and take good care of them. Somehow, I got this strange thing with cats, they often like me, and these cats seem to love me. Now, durning the night, when I go to sleep at my bed, they climb up there and go sleep with me (one of them even likes to sleep the same way as I do, with my body under the blankets, and my head on the pillow, and therefor, he often sleeps next to me). I am not a good sleeper, and often keep rolling and move in my sleep. The cats kinda took some of that behavior of mine, and durning the night, the go lie somewhere else in the bed. That's why normally, you'd never know where they are, and since I'm rolling, you could think I would easely role over them, and end up having a flat cat. Now here's the strange thing; all though I'm sleeping, I always know where they are without looking, or really paying attention to it. so if I nearly role on one of the cats, I immediatly wake up, knowing where the cat is, and role back and fall asleep again.

somehow, where ever they are, I can sense them. My theory is that I can somehow sense Ki, or souls or something. Might be stupid to think so, but it's just a theory. Maybe someone else has a better one?