Perhaps you should search online for a diagram of the traditional chakra points.

Its said that the base chakra, located at the base of the spine, is the point where energy is fed into your body, then flows up through the other chakra points to the final one at the top of your head.

Some say it is dangerous to visualise the energy flowing out of the crown chakra (final one), and that it should be visualised circling around to the base chakra again..
..others say that it is like breathing, we need to take in new energy, and let it move on afterwards.

Every time I got VERY strong, undeniable experiences with energy, they always began at either the base of my spine, or along my spine between my shoulder-blades, or at the base of my skull.

Forcing energy to move is a bad idea, try to coax it instead, but if it does not move, there may be a good reason why... try a different method... and try to never use force. It is not to be 'broken in', in my opinion.
Try to think of it like water. Rather than trying to push it through a floodgate, spend time learning how to open the floodgates, redirect the flow... but never trap it.

That is why manipulating energy is called so, we manipulate, alter, move.. it is why energy flows...

If energy were a weapon, it would not be a hammer, but a whip.

All of this is just in my opinion of course [IMG]http://www.fightingarts.com/forums/ubb/wink.gif[/IMG]