DOMS
----

Is there anything you can do about it? It's really getting in the way of my sprinting. I ice, I heat, I rest, I foam roll (while quietly screaming inside). I started doing sprinting drills a month ago to improve my speed at tae kwon do, and ever since that first set of 10, 25m sprints I've had reoccurring pain in my quad. Obviously I pulled it, but it's been a month and it won't go away. It never hurts immediately, it hurts about 3/4 into the sprint or 3/4 into whatever drill I am doing.

Has anyone else had this problem? Is there anything I'm not doing I could be doing?

Dizziness
---------

Before you say "see a doctor," I have seen a doctor. I've had an ECHO done and a bunch of blood work and will get the results on Dec. 1. In the mean time I thought I'd see if anyone else has had the same problem and ask what works for you? I get dizzy a lot when I exert myself. Never during the exercise, only immediately after I stop. It doesn't happen with light workouts, only during sprinting-like drills or with anything that involves having my arms above my head (that seems really random to me). It's not low blood pressure, my blood pressure is normal at 110/62. Like the DOMS, it's impeding my progress and it's extremely annoying. Anyone else experience this?