Quote:
You assume by projecting your limitations as someone else's; quote where I stated any thing about 'bending the laws of physics'.

Those whose argument lacks principle and logic; many times will attempt to confuse the issue, rather than argue the merits.

Internals were not developed by physics, they are the product of Traditional Chinese Internal Martial Arts; and it is that terminology that is relevant.

YOu said that external technique was limited by bio mechanics, implying that internal technique is not limited by bio mechanics.

All human motion is by definition limited by bio mechanics.

As far as my 'argument' I don't have one, I am not the one spotting a bunch of unsubstantiated stuff either though, so the burden of proof is on you to prove this stuff, not one me to refute it.

I'm plenty open minded about internal training method, I just think most of what you have posted is either fancy ways of stating the obvious (like the double weighted stance thing), or simply tends towards mysticism.

Clearly you aren't interested in discussion anyway though, just posting this..stuff you are on about.
Quote:
Also Dr. Bjorn Nordenstrom has proven that ion currents flow through the body in preferential ion conductance pathways (PICPs) that are very similar to the Chinese Qi channels

I've actually read about this, and I have a bit of background in alternative healthcare, viewed from that perspective it's pretty interesting.

Really it means diddly squat for functional martial arts though, you stuff either works as advertised or not, that's it..and i've found that internal talk doesn't mean internal skills, because in the end this isn't about theory anyway, it's about practice.

Quote:
Internals were not developed by physics, they are the product of Traditional Chinese Internal Martial Arts; and it is that terminology that is relevant.

If that is so, you would not be spending so much time trying to 'prove it' using reference to western research.

Edited by Zach_Zinn (11/21/11 09:24 PM)