Hello everyone. Let me start by saying a couple things. One, it's an honor to post here. Two, I have nowhere else to go with this, other than to martial artists.
For about a year or two (going on two now), I've been training in martial arts, and it's opened up this massive new world to me, one that I enjoy more than ANYTHING else. The problem is, I don't know where to go in this world. I want to train to martial arts to better myself, but I am constantly losing my motivation. I can't keep with any form of healthy eating, working out, or meditation. The only thing that's roughly consistent is actually going to the dojo three times a week, and there I still feel like I'm not getting the art as much as could be.
I am coming to you with confidence in saying that I don't have much in this world to look forward to. Let me say that I am not ungrateful for the things I have (family, friends, faith), but it's just a plain fact that I am good at nothing, except for martial arts. I'm not exaggerating either, I'm quite mediocre at everything that I have attempted.

I know I sound desperate, but the things is if I'm losing myself in training... what else do I have left to look to?
Does anyone here think they have an answer to any of that? The dedication mostly, but I'm seriously open to any and all suggestions. If I could, I'd devote my life to the arts, but I don't see how that's possible at this point.

Thank you guys.