I think Klitch in the 70's and 80's would be a top 10 or top 5 probably, but I don't think he ever would have been champion. The consensus is that today's heavies aren't of the same quality as the ones of that era. Compared to Tyson, Frazier, and Dempsey Hay's head movement isn't that great, his slipping is ok but still not on the same level. And he doesn't hit as hard. Frazier moved better and hit harder then Haye and beat Ali once at least and Ali was WAY more skilled then Klitch. Foreman was just a monster same as Tyson I'm not sure anyone could beat one of them in their prime except each other. Marciano and Dempsey would be the least likely to win but still would have a chance, both could potentially hurt Klitch real bad, especially Marciano and Marciano was real tough to hit clealy as well.

Edited by Stormdragon (07/06/11 05:24 AM)
Member of DaJoGen MMA school under Dave Hagen and Team Chaos fight team under Denver Mangiyatan and Chris Toquero, ran out of Zanshin Martial Arts in Salem Oregon: http://www.zanshinarts.org/Home.aspx,