I see where you are coming from, and certainly I've seen what your talking about in Neijia systems (Taijiquan and Baguazhang specifically) but in my modest experience with Aikido, I can't say that anyone I've ever met was able to effectively use their training for power generation relating to punching and kicking. I'm not saying it can't be done, but I've never met or heard of anyone doing it in Aikido.

More to the point, here is a quote attributed to Morihei Ueshiba I've come across a few times:

Kicking leaves you momentarily on one foot, and for that moment you are in a very weak position. If you were to be swept off your feet, you would be finished. This is why lifting your feet off the ground is crazy.

If it did come from O Sensei (and I've never seen or read of him kicking anyone lol) then clearly he indicates he wasn't a fan of kicking in Aikido and didn't see a need for it. Although this is speculative I haven't came across anything where he advocated kicking or claimed that Aikido training would allow you to generate powerful kicking techniques.

Once again I should say I'm not claiming it can't be done, it's just I've never heard of anyone using their Aikido that way. Indeed there are people who claim that most training methods of modern Aikido aren't anywhere near what they use to be in terms of body conectiveness and power generation/absorption. I'm not in a position to comment on that.

I would say though that one of the reasons I left my Aikido class was once I saw (and felt) the power methods and body conectivity of Taiji and Bagua teachers I realized that my Aikido was missing an awful lot of what it claimed it could do.