Hello everybody, my name is Michael and I am a business owner and an MMA enthusiast. I love the UFC and fighting in general. I stumbled across this forum and decided to join and start interacting. Here is so info about me.

Personal: I have trained in Taekwondo, Boxing, Muay Thai, & BJJ. I have been watching MMA since UFC 1, back when there were only a few rules and no weight classes. UFC has come a long way and really evolved into an amazing representation of the sport (for the most part).

Business: I own and manage a company called Mad Panda, LLC. My company sells self defense products and martial arts weapons online at the Mad Panda Store. Some of the items we sell include knives, kubotans, riot batons, steel shot SAP gloves, stun guns, pepper spray, blowdart guns, cane swords, throwing knives, nunchaku, daggers, and more.

I look forward to spending time on this forum and getting to know the users. Thanks for reading!