I've never tried MDMA, but im a little surprised to say the least that you don't like the effects :-S could you elaborate?

I agree with you about every high being unique to the substance, what I wrote was a little revealing as you pointed out, by my own logic why don't I use a vapourizor or even a filter in my spliffs? I like smoking in itself.

However my logic DOES hold up, on paper. The outcome is not always the same, sure everyone dies but the kind of problems and risks you are most likely to encounter vary from drug to drug (like you say). I don't think you can deny that some drugs quite frankly do there job better than others, try getting high of nutmeg! For example I'd have to drink a fair bit of vodka for it to help me sleep anywhere near as much as one spliff. The outcome of booze in a pub enviroment is to be social right? if mkat does indeed become an accepted social drug and is proven to be less neurtoxix than booze, then surely it makes more sense to take that? I realise my own predijuce against booze showed (love the drug itself, just hate the fact if certain people saw me having a spliff before bed they'd judge me for it, whilst the same people would think nothing of it if I were to have a stiff drink)

also I'm sorry but
Quote:

Its not an either/or situation. You can legalise drugs, offer safety and help with less financial burden to individual and state, and STILL point out to people that rotting their nose away with chemical fertiliser is a really stupid thing to do. Which it is.

also displays a hell of a lot of predjice, an attitude you simply don't adopt concerning your own mates rotting their teeth down the pub