Hi me,

Since not many seem to be viewing this post, Underdog you probably will, and my time to post is drawing near the end I thought I would embed this here where few will see or understand....

The Odontoid process...the sure end,if done right, no matter how fast a first responder is....I may never be posting again and I feel the need to share...

Atlas and axis control and support the skull, I have practiced this on elevated propped up heavy bags, seen its potential in Aikido Kitanage, it is i believed banned in MT, the downward elbow to the top of the calvarium or the driving of the calvarium crown as a coup de gras to an evil kaitenage, dont throw them into a roll, ram the skull into a wall...

The odontoid process will, given good technique crush the medulla oblongota, center of HR, Respiration and all other autonomic bodily functions....break a neck, good first responder can save the person to ID the perp...drive the odontoid into the medulla oblongata...NOTHING...NOT one thing can save that person....I've spent plenty of time practicing the close body leap to a downward elbow...walked in grocery stores judging height and angle as I approach a person....I was taught this, taught how to train this...I feel I have to present it as most wont understand or trin it well enough...did I just go to far???

Karl. Peace. probably none will read this anyway. good.
The other things I have to give are probably worse...they go with me:)