I'm schizo, replying to myself then...
Hi...Underdog you there is this transference disorder or like Bach...in a Fugue?

Does the dinky # in bottom indicate how many have viewed this semi-monologue or how much $$$$ the members have pooled to ICE ME

To The promised sneaky knife trick you can do with a FITE , esp. a tightly rolled magazine (remember spine out)...it is an acupuncture point I believe and what we want to strike, but I diverge cause it fits FITE ( If it 'twer even a simple butter knife...quick tap, in and out fast)...But a rolled magazine spine (even if you wrap say a cell phone cord about center of mag pages prior to rolling like that huh?) is not all to sharp, unless

1. you know where your edge is, Knife, sword and machete practitioners have the...advantage.

2. remember the other person is armed maybe, precise and focused...

3. Y'all heard this one before jimminy crick-its the mid line of the skull near beginning of hairline

dont know if any one is actually reading (so is this going to make me blind?)...but yo young folk keep hittin each other you might have more C-Spine/Odontoid X-Rays and CT Head scans than I have....
If your even just about to end Mr. Knife dude w/ a Magazine (Right, hahaha...but, if you had time to get the magazine spine rolled right, theres more) Yo BP and Mr. Per....wait I got DUMPED...Crazed Knife Fiend Ms.(Name here) her BP is even higher.....Quick tap on "Nobles Peak" area of hairline with anything sharp, stapler, edge of stapler, nicely rolled Car and Babes annual and if you dont get at least One gout of spurting blood, well at least most will "Possibly" blind or impair Ms. Psycho knife r to get in a shot or two at...THE WEAPON HAND...Master Dong told me that growing up in Vietnam when sparring 1/2 point was given to clean hard shots to the back of the hands or to the dorsal aspect of the foot...and my cute knuckles have tapped the back of several folks hands, not too hard tho...

ok If Im still alive or at least functional in a a few days, might move to Port St John down south a here if I can land this job, if not...can we take up a pity the FOOO who trusts a WOMAN collection so I can cry while watching "Fist of Legend"....oh, home-less, are there electrical outlets in the woods?

stay tuned and seriously that # is that people who actually put up with my rambling detours of mispelling and grandma butchering...cause I better add some simple PP to the Aikido and PP thang goin...

PS...You KNOW your getting old when the casual dare to your once 5y/o student turned 18 now, makes you sweat until hes choked, cause ritual Seppku crossed my mind tonight...darn I've created a future beast...I feel like cryin CAUSE IT LASTED MORE THAN A MIN, I must be dying...

-Karl. Peace and an unraveled big paper clip