Thanks for your reply Neko,

Quote:

Without going into too much details by strengthening the body you strengthen the kidneys, heart, lungs and Brain....

I can agree with here in that kata, as a form of exercise, can improve your overall health and well being.

Quote:

With breathing and mentally forcing the Ki/Chi to these different internal organs even the skin you strengthen them and heal the body. It's believed. All this is part of Iron Body training and Yoga. So you see Breath is Life.

This doesn't mean a lot to me. If you are saying that to heal after bruise for example, that the area will need to be supplied with blood (after a period of reduced blood flow to reduce swelling by ice) then I would agree with you. I don't think this is what you are saying and can't agree about 'mentally forcing energy to organs'.

Quote:

I agree each person testimony is different but when you massage different parts of your body and the symptoms go away then it works for you.

This is the most important factor. If it works for you then that is great. Keep doing it. It is interesting talking about the mechanics behind the 'how'.

Quote:

When you feel pressure build up due to multiple stressful moments and you use Ten Sho like breathing and relax thought and the stress and anixety goes away these are personel testimonies, other may have stroked out

I don't think that you not having a stroke is evidence that doing kata prevents strokes. Am I misuderstanding what you are saying?

Quote:

You are right I was parrelling the Wind to Chi, but not to electrity which there is no mystery in how it works giving your example.

Is there mystery to how wind works?

Quote:

As for posture imbalances notice the posuture of Sanchin or Ten Sho KATA or the Qi Gong exercises the body structure is aligned and rooted.

Good point. Here I can easily agree with you lol.

Quote:

Another testimony....

Testimonies like these don't really carry much evidence and it is easy too look for what agrees with ones own thought and disregard what does not. Everyone does it, by nature.

I have an elderly relative, in their late 80's who practices Tai chi every day and lives happily. Similarly a friend who out lived doctors life expectancy by years, who practiced tai chi regularly. Sound good for tai chi? What if I said I lied and where i wrote tai chi should have said 'smoked 20 cigarettes'. both true examples btw. Just making a point.