Wow. Just wow. I'm glad you guys talked some sense into me about those stainless steel swords. The vid was a real eye opener, and the other 2 links just drove the point home. Now I know to hang up those stainless steel swords up. For good.

I mentioned before in my first ever post on this site, but I do have a crown jewel in my sword collection. I use it to train because it's carbon steel and full tang, and really sharp. That was the only sword that checked out as far as sharpness testing. Here's the link from where I bought it, complete with pics and details:

http://www.trueswords.com/bushido-musashi-koga-black-ninja-sword-full-tang-p-2804.html

(I know its from trueswords, but this was before you all opened my eyes)

Now, more than ever, I require your opinion on this sword, weither I should use it for pratical use or hang it up for good.

I also want to thank everyone for their patience with my ignorance. Like I said, I'm still a newbie when it comes to weapon training and such. I'm also the first to admit when I'm wrong, and boy howdy was I. If you guys can give me a link as to where I can find a good quality weapon, I'd greatly appriciate it.