it's a small dojo when...
- 'full contact' means your back hitting a wall.
- makiwara's are mounted on the ceiling.
- the ambient temperature of the dojo jumps up 10 degrees during the first 5 minutes of stretching.
- speed-bag is mounted on the floor.
- When your sensei tells you to 'think outside the box', it means leave and practice on your own.
- when you do pull-ups, you have a clear view of outside.
- you throw a punch and the first point of contact is your elbow.
- when judging distance for a muay thai knee-kick, you have to look up first.
- on the syllabus, is any of the following:
* "1/2-step kumite"
* "jump-kick simulation"
* "sprawl" is crossed out.