motivated by this thread:http://www.fightingarts.com/ubbthreads/s...e=0&fpart=1
You know you're in a small dojo when...
- you have to stand in line and wait your turn to take off your shoes.
- A scissor kick knocks out a lightbulb.
- Neighbors complain about the 'kiai-ing'.
- Bo practice is only on days that it's not raining.
- The main advertisement sign outside the dojo is a street address.
- you have to calculate mat replacement sizes using fractions.
- The 'bathroom' is a tree or dumpster.
- The change room doubles as a storage closet.
- The kamiza pictures are wallet-size.
- During stretching exercises you hear at least 5 times: "oh, sorry about that."
- You don't have enough floor space to do an entire Shotokan kata.
- 'mokuso' is interrupted by the noise of a wind gust hitting the building.