Quote:

But yea, I can understand how frustrating it must be when your sparring partner runs around on you. Makes it more of a sport rather than an actual altercation type scenario.

yea...I was completely frustrated because he knows I'm not training for sport while his training is geared towards sport. And he only tried 3 moves on me, while the whole time I'm pressing the match. 1 was a stiff jab that caught me good. The other 2 was when he caught my kick & tried for a sweep, neither of them worked because I just jumped at him. 1st sweep, I didnt know what I was thinking, but I tried to jump up in the air and kick him in the head (some movie stuff lol). Distance was off so I kinda ran into him and we separated. 2nd time I wanted to grab his head but he backed away from that so I ended up chopping him in the neck. Other than that it was a whole lot of moving in circles...I guess it was some good practice in terms of footwork