Quote:

damn I've heard of that before but I saw this guy he had a unique palm style of his own he call it his gentle fist he for a rookie just in martial arts he took out that pro after the match he said its his own style and he told me its not about hurt the opponent on the outside but hurting him internal what does that mean? I saw him palm striked that veteran in the arms a couple time and it was like the guy's arm got heavy on him then i saw him him like he was doing this weird thing he stared at the pro for a while like he was marking out his pp points he was gonna strike and I saw him fired three palm strikes to his chest then the guy dropped just like that I was like I wonder if I could ever beat a guy like that

Well, you see, Neji Hyuuga is a pretty tough customer. His special eye-seeing-power thing allows him to accurately perceive the points on your body, from which you can emit chakra. He channel his own chakra through his strikes, and uses it to close said portals. As such, it becomes more difficult to use your limbs.

Will you ever be able to beat him? No; he's an anime character. You will find it impossible to interact with him in any way, much less fight him.