Sorry about that. Some of the choice quotes I was referring to:

Quote:

I met him one time. He introduced himself to me as "Master Dana Abbott".

Quote:

I won't speak to his credits or history. But the gallery of photos with him next to all the "famous" luminaries of martial arts and martial arts movies are really funny. They're badly photoshop'ed (reworked) pics of himself stuck into totally different photos of guys like Steve (Hebi No Dojo) Kaufman, etc. You can even see the digital cut marks.

Quote:

A gentleman who writes to people asking for grades and actualy 'prints' his own certification. He also has a nasty hobby of forming home page budo associations, calling himself the president and inviting people to join to give himself credibility!

To be honest I don't know about chanbara and he may be great there. But people who call themselves master, grant themselves high ranks and certifications, and photoshops himself into pictures of great martial artists... It just doesn't make me want to go out of my way to meet the man.

But again, that may just be overcompensation for a perceived inadequacy in his practice, and as far as chanbara goes he may be great. I just wouldn't do Iai with the man.