Supremor,
That is exactly the kind of subject I wanted to avoid. I intended for us to discuss taekwondo kicks purely and not whether a TKD fighter would do well in NHB. NHB is a sport and for some it's an art as well.

Everyone who competes in it knows what to expect. It's been standardized. A syllabus can be drawn from the common techniques which are continuously applied.

What I wanted to discuss was something out of the box, there are jiu-jitsu techniques in NHB which are not always used because they require either a certain level of skill or are to risky. But techniques such as these still do exist and sometimes they can be executed successfully.

I wanted to discuss kicks in this fashion. There are certain kicks that can be done which take an advance level of skill and are risky, but at the same time can have great benefits. And while I am not saying that they should be done in every fight on a constant basis, these types of kicks can be used in NHB competition.

A kick is a wonderul subject to discuss because it's not used very often in NHB. Now if someone wants to come in and say "well theres a reason for so and so not being used" thats there opinion. Okay they said, they can move on, now the rest of us can have our discussion about kicks and NHB.

In NHB only basic kicks are used, however, not all of the basic kicks are used. I'm skipping those unused basics and trying to bring up slightly more advanced kicks.

Kind of like a Power punch, rear handed punch. An advanced verion would be the "superman" punch. Or a back fist, the advanced versin would be the spinning back fist.

Well the kicks I mentioned were basic kicks but turned slightly more advanced because hey require footwork for added speed and power. And for sake of discussion I am saying that because these kicks are not used or practiced against at all by most NHB fighters, those who know them... In this case a TKD-man could benefit from them occasionally.

I apologize for my repetitiveness and long winded post, but this is how it came out. Many thanks,
Vinci