My chinese students usually call me either "Shi Ronglang", a translation of the etymological meaning of my name, or, more often, "Huodoufu" (knead doufu), out of phonetic resemblance with my French forename (love that one ). A less funny but hopefully righter alternative is "Wudaofu" (man of the martial way). In my former jujutsu dojo, they used to call me "Mister Bendy", because I had a very high resistance to locks due to good flexibility and pain tolerance.

Some people sometimes call me "Table Bin" because I will generally eat anything the others havn't, and a meal I take part in usually involves no leftover. Others call me "Walking Stomach" for pretty much the same reason, my ability to absorb amazing amounts of food (and yet I weigh only 65 Kg and look like a concentration camp survivor: go figure out...)

Other nicknames throughout my life included "Cabbage Leaves" (just like Oldman, my taste for beer turned out against me on that day when God was handing out physical attributes to his creatures. Those ancient enough to have attended his mythical hoodat-youdat will know what I'm talking about ), "Mr.Spock", "Ben Laden" or "The Terrorist" (because of my black beard), "The Lemming" (some people find the way I cross streets suicidal), "The Flying Frenchman"...

Plus the usual stupid ones you get just for being a martial arts practitioner, like "The Ninja", "The Samurai", "Bruce Lee", etc...