Quote:

rom your above statement I conclude that you have no respect for the law. This being the case I quite rightly put you at the same level as the scum which Drew and myself referred to in some earlier posts. Anyone who disrespects the law I would categorise in the same manner. A person cannot consider themselves to be an upright law abiding citizen, 'which I would expect you do' and then pick and chose which laws they elect to obey. Its an all or nothing situation, if you step over that line I'll take great pleasure in helping to put anyone down. Tax fiddlers, embezzelers, arsonists, bank robbers, muggers, drug dealers or pre-empters, makes no difference to me, they are all in the same boat.

Oh believe me I respect the law, I respect the "don't speed" and " don't drink and drive" types of laws, and I follow them, Cant say I respect any law that gets me killed however.

"and then pick and chose which laws they elect to obey. Its an all or nothing situation, if you step over that line I'll take great pleasure in helping to put anyone down. Tax fiddlers, embezzelers, arsonists, bank robbers, muggers, drug dealers or pre-empters, makes no difference to me, they are all in the same boat."

No their not, If I...say speed, sure I've broken the law, but I'm no murderer.

Quote:

Never tell me how I should think. Having worked my arse off I have three degrees from various institutions. This might suggest that I am in fact more highly qualified than yourself.

So? doesn't seem to have helped you. You can have all the damn degrees you want, doesn't mean you know more than me about this subject. In fact you have LESS knowledge than me on this subject from the looks of things.
You have still managed not to reply to my main point, which was that you so far, have put the law above peoples welfare. v for vendetta anyone? Laws are meant to help people you know. in fact, lets do a poll.