I'm glad to read the feedback of both sides concerning this video. All the participants in this video (excluding myself) are all enlisted military personnel stationed at Ft Bragg and the 82nd Airborne. All the soldiers in the video (except 2 others, a rigger and a MP) are Special Forces guys that have been deployed to the "sandbox" (Iraq & Afghanistan) and have been there more than once. These guys are trained warriors, and to them this type of training is alot of fun and challenging. I take personal delight that these guys were even willing to go all-out the way we did. Many civilians would wince away from this type of training and they don't last too long as students. The training in our group is approached in a hardcore combative and dynamic approach with an equal consideration for SAFETY to avoid unnecessary injury in order to continue training. What I like even more about our approach in the way we train is that we MAKE NO EXCUSES for our desires and aim to become better fighters.

Click the link below to view video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5J4_fFFvjus

This video is a revision of both the DAMAG-INC 2005 and 2006 promo and demo videos in presentation format.

-----------------------------------------------------------

edited to remove advertising which is against forum rules!

-----------------------------------------------------------

Daniel Arola

"Take the lickin' and keep on STICKin'!"

Edited by Reiki (07/26/06 10:06 PM)