Thanks guys. She just needs the extra attention and to let her know things will be alright. It is just metal and that she is more important. She didn't sleep to well last night as she kept replaying things over and over in her head. Today we go to see if we can get her personal belongings from the car.

Friday, November 24, 2006

At the urging of my wife I went to class Friday night for grappling. Did not think I could really get into it thinking of her but what should have been an 1 hour to 1.5 hour class turned out to be a 2.5 hour class. Technique taught for the first 40 minute with drills to keep things continually moving and then free rolling for the last 20 minutes. After class we are allowed to stay late so I did. Rolled with 2 people prior to class ending and then 3 people after class including Doug and my Instructor. Doug and I ended up rolling for 1/2 hour straight ... I couldn't believe it. We were exhausted, matt burned and ready to call it quits. I've never rolled that long and people were surprised at the length of time and actually stayed to watch. I got home around 10:00 and checked up on the wife who was going to bed so I showered and went to bed too ... as I was exhausted. I beat her to sleep which I never do.

Saturday, November 25, 2006

Going to see about personally belonging from wife's car. Shopping for daughter's birthday gift and then perhaps see some friends tonight to get my wife's mind off of this incidient.

Sunday, November 26, 2006

Was invited to King of the Cage by my Instructor. One of the students in our class is friends with the promotor who got us seats at 1/2 price in the second row on the floor. It will be my Instructor and his wife (also Instructor), my wife and myself ... this should be good.