Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Class consisting of partner drills and boxing. Worked a little on proper breathing as well. Drills such as repeated jabs plus working body to head with combinations. A little on shelling, basics but you always have to go back to them, and then exploding into combinations. Proper body mechanics using the core.

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

A day of rest and visited my Grandma. She's old school from Leatherhead, England ... also where my father was born. A lot of the same old stories but you let her talk because she enjoys your company. She's 86+ years old and still lives on her own in her house ... that's how I want to be when I get older ... self sufficient.

Thursday, November 23, 2006 - Week 422, Day 1106

Light body stretches then 10 x 120 lb Lat Pulldowns to get form and to further workout muscles.

Rear Lat Pulldowns = 195 lbs = 6/6/5/5/6
Closed Grip Lat Pulldowns = 165 lbs = 5/5/5
Seated Isolated Dumbbell Bicep Curls = 69 lbs (each arm) = 5/5/5
Rear Barbell Shoulder Shrugs = 250 lbs = 7/7/6

Lat Pulldowns are starting to come back. Working the full 5 sets takes aways from the Closed Grip Lat Pulldowns but I'm good with that. I really paid particular attention to the muscles when working them ... awesome. Biceps curls worked well and was happy. Shoulder Shrugs went down but I was exhausted.