This is just something that has really been bothering me in recent years outside this forum and in recent weeks on it:

Why is everyone so obsessed over who did or didn't do steriods? It's like everyone is just searching the world and finding anyone who does something physically incredible and they instantly have to start the "do you think he's on steroids too?" bit.

1. Who cares. It's not your business what other people do or don't do, especially when it has no direct affect on you.

2. The life choises that professional athletes or just the average Joe even make regarding their health is their choice, not yours. How about more introspection on how can I be better instead of imposing your rumors/morals/philosophy/ or just plain on others?

3. You could have a little respect for the dead and not start throwing around unsubstantiated (sp? sorry) claims about them.

These kinds of things are nothing more than gossip and jealousy the likes of which I haven't seen and we as martial artists should be above it.

end rant. Just something that's been bugging me for a while.

JMHO