The best thing for you now Onb is some rest, becuase if you carry on stretching you could make it worst therefore in my opinion you should rest it and if you want maybe do a light stretch.
What exactly did you do to your body?
If the pain continues you may want to see a doctor.
Hope you get better soon and can continue with your stretching,
Train Hard Tez WT Central