Quote:

In fact, my teacher laughs at me for coming on here and dropping this stuff on you guys. He said I should use the time for training.

He may not laugh at you for doing it. He may laugh at you for for imagining that it will enlighten anyone. It won't.

Quote:

But then again, BuDoc is a good guy and I am not, right? So because he is a good guy I will bare the burden. I'm good at that kind of stuff.

He may laugh at you imagining that you have to bare the burden of Okinawan karates honor. Thats as silly as me argueing with someone when they say my dog is ugly because he only has on eye. I think she is beautiful. She certainly is not concerned with me defending her honor.

Quote:

I have always had conflict in my life and in fact I enjoy it so it doesn't really bother me.

He may laugh at you because... you pretend you don't want conflict when in fact you want it. Not thats not unusual, alot of people do. Look up the Victim, Persecutor, Rescuer Triangle. You are certainly not the only person that eats conflict. It shouldn't bother you because you are getting exactly what you want until you don't want it.

Keep in mind this message could be for anyone on the forum including myself. It is coming from the only person on the thread that has admitted to being crazy.

Quote:

In fact, my teacher laughs at me for coming on here and dropping this stuff on you guys. He said I should use the time for training. I think he might be right.

Your teacher is right. And so was BuDoc.