Here's the ground rules of this forum. Read them carefully and follow them.

1. Trolling, profanity, personal attacks, and rude behavior will not be tolerated.
2. Please use the forums search function before submitting new topics.
3. If you have an issue with an individual contact a moderator. If you have a problem with a moderator contact another moderator and/or the site administrator.
4. If your topic belongs in a specific forum on this site, it may be moved by a moderator to a forum which has been deemed appropriate by the moderator.
5. Prohibited topics: The following areas of discussion are strictly prohibited; Religion, Sexuality, Politics, Racism, Nationalism.
6. Advertising: Advertising of any form is not allowed except in the form of members promoting personal MA events or seminars. If you wish to advertise on this site, please contact the webmaster.
7. Art bashing will not be allowed or tolerated. If you had a bad experience with a certain art, specify, but do not assume that all of the art is the same as what you experienced.
8. There are to be no "X vs. Y" threads on this forum, they are pointless and only lead to flame wars.

I got a whacking stick. Get out of line, I'll whack you. Do it too many times. . . bye bye. I only give two warnings before the judgement thus obey the rules.

If you got any question search first then post it. Don't go PM me all day, as like you, I'm human, I have my life to live. There are other people who will gladly answer your question.

Last thing. If I feel the topic is too far away from boxing/kickboxing, e.g. MMA, I will move it to the appropiate forum without warning.

Thank you and have fun on the boards.

-Taison out

EDIT: Just put up the Kickboxing Style section. Look there for information regarding indiginous styles such as Savate, Yaw Yan, San Da, etc before asking "What is . . . ?"

EDIT: Humour is allowed but as long it is not a personal attack against another member, mod/admin and does not violate the 5th rule.

Try to stay on topic and NO BASHING OTHER BOXING STYLE CAUSE THEY ARE DIFFERENT FROM YOU!

Edited by Taison (03/01/06 04:16 AM)