Quote:

May I ask Tower, what is your out of class training regimin like?

All I can really do is hit my bag at home. I don't know anyone else that's into martial arts the way that I am, so I don't have a sparring partner. I think I'm a little too into Muay Thai though. At work, they call me "The Karate Kid" because I'm always hitting things. My co workers can always tell when it's been a while since I've been to Muay Thai. I'll practice my punches and kicks on boxes or just about anything that won't break my bones, I kick poles and posts (only front kicks where I connect with the sole of my shoe), all kinds of stuff. It's torture. I'm dying to train. The academy takes me a half hour to get to. If it wasn't so far, I'd be there all the time. Between work and school though, I can't get there very often.

Aside from that, I stretch a lot, and try to do push ups on my knuckles to condition my fists. I jump rope, when it gets warmer out I'm going to start running, I skip in my basement...that's about all I can think of right now. I try to do as much research as possible too.