Quote:

...again, the human mind wasn't developed as a weapon unless you remove it from some poor sucker's scull & heave it @ another enemy.

A weapon is a tool created by an intelligent being therefore my hand isn't a weapon, time isn't a weapon, black holes aren't weapons, & neither is a mind.

(4th grade philosophers are like gnats - basically harmless but annoying as hell)

I suppose that you would tell me that Hitler's mind wasn't a weapon either, huh?

I disagree..............

By definition, a weapon is

A.) An instrument of attack or defense in combat

(And an intrument is Something used in the performance of an operation. Therefor since the mind is something that can be used in the performance of an attack or defense, it is most definately an instrument. If you apply "Mind" as your variable for instrument in the definition of "tool", then its logical and true that the mind is a weapon.)

or

B.) A means used to defend against or defeat another.

I don't know about you, but I can certainly use my mind to produce a thought or cause my muscles to manipulate an inanimate object or even my own body in such a way that it is used deffensively or offensively.

TELL ME HOW IN THE WORLD A MIND IS NOT A WEAPON!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It just doesn't stand to reason.

And by the way, some of us would disagree with the statement that "time isn't a weapon, because it wasn't created by an intelligent being", but I want even go into that, since this is afterall a martial arts forum.

THE MIND IS THE GREATEST WEAPON, BAR NONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!