Quote:

Quote:

I didn't realize the guy kicking had stopped practicing the footwork and was ready to follow through. His kick knocked the bag up hard and knocked my fist into my face. A busted lip and slightly tougher knuckles .

Ha ha.... did that about 3 weeks ago. My lip was so big that it looked like a pool ball.

One of my other "conditioning" stories was when we were doing high straight knee kicks. I was getting really tired and sensei was keen for us to give it one last push. I really went at the knee kick, but my tiredness made me lean forward and I knee'd myself in the face. OW...now I know what other people feel.

ahhhhh yes the high kick.......even though we don't practice kicking high in my style i do like to check the limberness of my legs from time to time. and on one of these said times i was "showing off" to some girls and so i kicked high, post leg slipped, and i fell on my bum, all in that order. even though i made a fool of myself the girls were quick to see if i was okay (yessssssss!) but i did learn not to show off anymore!