Krav Maga doesn't seem to have much in the way of joint locks, throwing or submission holds. In my one year experience with it I've been taught mostly striking with fists, legs, elbows and knees, takedowns and defense against takedowns, escapes from chokes, headlocks, bearhugs, etc and some basic groundfighting directed mostly at getting up after being taken down. Defenses against weapons are also taught but I haven't reached that level yet. All the techniques seem quite practical and are for the most part easy to learn.

The one thing I wish it had are joint locks and that sort of thing so I could know how to control and move people without really hurting them - bouncer style techniques. Krav Maga is more about beating the crap out of an attacker.

I've never taken Hapkido but from what I know of it I think the two styles would be quite compatable. In my limited experience Krav delivers what it promises, straightforward and effective real world fighting skills and an intense workout. I'm very happy with it. Your best bet would be to ask directly what techniques are taught at what levels, I'm sure there's some variety from school to school and instructor to instructor.