Avalon and chickenchaser,

Thank you both for your posts, yeah things are much different now in highschool (for now) and I'm still considered a little weird (dyed red hair, vegitarian, martial artist, can actually understand Shakespear, ect.) but there are so many OTHER weird people surrounding me, no one seems to care much

Quote:

The reason I just sat and took it was because I came from a very violent home and my experience with violence was that others who were bigger and stronger would escalate it until the weapons came out. Nothing was ever settled with a scrap. It was a fight to the death (or 'til the cops came!). So, I didn't want this sort of thing happening at school either.

I'm really sorry to hear that you had to grow up with this kind of thing in your life , although as you said you turned out fine, and it gave you the experience to help others, and that's a good thing .

Quote:

You'll get there as well. I actually am surprised at your age; from your well-composed posts throughout the forum I thought you were older

Quote:

that shows maturity beyond your age

I get that ALOT even when people see me face to face they think I'm 17+ but thank you all the same as far as actual maturity goes... well... I'll get back to you guys on that

Thank you both for your thoughts (haha and I thought this thread was dead ) Well anyways thank you, your posts made my day a little better, and made me smile <- see? Well anyways thanks and ttyl

-Nikita