Quote:

Quote:

You must learn to be bigger than the enemy!! In this case you were wrong, untill attacked (I doubt a ruler to the side would cause grevious bodily harm), never respond. You are only feeding the monster. What if his friends/girlfriend hit you from the back or stabbed you with a cafeteria utensil!! Think carefully before acting!! Sanchin, you should know better than to encourage violence!

Do you have some kind of superiority complex or something?
What if? What if? What if the principle would have thrown her our the third floor window? I think she did just fine. If you sit around and take it,it will get worse. Noone was hurt by her action except the bully's pride.
Yes goju girl,next time do nothing,just let the hyena's eat you.

h2whoa,
Get off your high horse,it's making me ill. I don't promote violence,but when someone acts on you,you don't just sit there and take it.
"Here comes the tyrant to raid the village!!!" "It's ok Martha, we're die hard pacifist til' the end. What if his buddies get us from behind when we fight back?"

*gags internally*

I felt that all avenues of defence were not exhausted. Yes I am a pacifist, that seems to offend you. Do you travel from post to post looking to make personal comments about me. I think you need a new hobby, it is rather boring sanchin. That sort of thing should be beneath you sanchin. I choose to ignore your personal comments.... goju girl this is what I mean by not feeding the monster. Goju girl when you fight with someone expect karma, generally in the form of him and his three big mates. When the tyrant raids the village....and you kill him, you sentence your family to death.
Only you know whether you were right or wrong, whether you had exhausted all possibilities of defending yourself in a non violent fashion. Did you think that maybe he likes you, boys are abit silly sometimes!!

*bows respectfully*