Alright, I filmed 2 new sparring videos with my brother. This time there was some safety equipment involved so I could go a little faster and harder. The second video is kind of dark, and I have on black pants so it's a little hard to see, hopefully you can make the kicks out though. I really love posting these videos. I am always ready to improve, and everyone here is a big help. Watching the videos myself, I can even see some of my own mistakes, such as like someone pointed out, I sometimes drop my hands when I kick. So here are the two videos.

New Sparring Video 1

New Sparring Video 2

So, I'd like to know what everyone thinks. I would also like to hear from some other Tkd people, because I have been told by students from other Tkd schools that when they see people in our school spar it doesn't look like what they refer to "real tkd." Whatever that is.
I would also, of course, like to know what mistakes I'm making and what I need to improve on.
Something I'm really curious about is how this sparring compares to sparring in other arts, different forms of karate or kung fu.

Would it be a hard transition from Tkd to Kyokushin? As I've mentioned before, I'm moving to Tampa in the summer, and would like to do a Japanese or Okinawan art, I'm not even sure if there is a legitamate Kyokushin school in the area, but I would just like to know if the transition would be hard. And how would you say between these two videos, and the self defense videos that I am progressing? I will have been 4 years in the arts as of the beginning of January. Based on your experience, do I seem to be below average, average, or above for someone practicing for my amount of time?