hi im new on this forums, just found this so i don't have an idea of what lvl most people are on, how skilled most people around here are...

i didn't read all the posts yet but i will tomorrow if i wake up its allready 2 am over here... and i still need to do some more tai chi training before i go to sleep...

ok lets cut down to the real stuff...
im just gonna share with you all what i have been thaught all my life, react, tell me how you feel bout it, and if im right/wrong+why...
the guy before me or after me can tell you exect the opposite or the same i dunno this is what i know

-kuji-in also known as the nine cuts or as the nine different levels, im thaught that these are not the best cuts but the most known, there are 81 and it took a lifetime to master em all... some people could use em greatly others couldn't it kinda was best student gets em all situation... so well vertically nothing known bout the other 72 if anyone has info on the others please PLEASE contact me... the nine levels are rin, kyo ,toh,sha,kai,jin,retsu,zai,zen i used them a while but couldn't really place em, maybe i was to young to unexperienced... i dunno i recently tried em again and asked my teacher he told me to meditate while making a "cut" and focusing on whatever that one was supposed to do... so for example if you use the "shu-cut" during meditation you should focus on healing from the inside out, its not to brag or anything but i'm still expierimenting more so i cant tell anything yet... altho i do tai chi and i study mostly martial and selfhealing forms so... that might interfere as well i don't know we will see... i know much more, but i'm getting tired , wanna know more pm me...

-kuji-kiri = a grid of nine lines are drawn to invaoke the sae powers as in the kuji-in i know most bout this to heal illness ...

either you call me a fool or a master... i really don't care i just wonder how much you people know about all of this, i really hope you are all high leveled and i wish you all love peace, and growth i would like to apologize as well for my bad english...

thank you
Juntsunkun