first mistake, he asked me not to repeat it so I won't. As for the reason I don't know, I just repspected him enough not to say anything for what, 12 years now.

Presumptious? Come on I just stating the obvious because you quote:

"I was hoping that someone who does ninjutsu could enlighten me. Specifically, what is the historical connection (if any) between the kuji-in as practiced by certain ninjutsu-ryu and tantric-yoga? Or was this knowledge handed down via Buddhist influences and how (i.e. thru whom)?"

Your an armchair theorist. Researching Kuji-in, for what reason? So you know where it came from? Its not who made the gun, its weather you can shootn it or not.

I have no doubt that you are more knowledgeable of the specifics of the history concerning Kujin-in or whatever.
But don't ask a question from a practioner former or otherwise, then brow beat him for his answer.

You sound like a wannabe and I would bet if you were in the same room with someone who actually practiced, trained in, lived and breathed ninjitsu, you would [censored] your pants. Come to Dayton Oh, we got three Dojos in spitting distance, bujikan that is. Internet threats and challenges are childish

http://www.daytonbujinkan.com/

Long story short, this would be what? mistake number 4?.

Jonathan

Edited by laf7773 (08/01/05 03:34 AM)