Victor is a wealth of MA knowledge. He showed us some very subtle stuff that really made quite a difference in application. Proper body alignment is key. Amazing what a big difference some small adjustments can make.

Victor also showed us some painful nerve strikes, and a vicious Tai Chi body shot that almost put RazorFoot on the ground. He showed some interesting uses for chambers in Kata that were very reminiscent of what I know as "reverse motion" in AKK, which I have never seen used in any other art.

Victor is not a nice guy , however, and taunted us cruelly with a lack of explanation to his mysterious body alignment techniques. He dared us to "talk about it.....you won't be able to figure it out." Despite discussing it on the way to the restaurant and afterwards, he was right. CURSE YOU VICTORRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!

I will upload pictures tomorrow, with more details from the day as my dinosaur home dial-up takes too long. A great time once again!