Quote:

Quote:

i still really doubt it. the human body is an amazing thing, but i really don't believe its that amazing w/o help.

IMHO, most of the stuff about steroids IS overhyped, and banning steroids is the WORST and DUMBEST thing that has ever happened. most of the negativity is spread by pharmicists w/ hidden agendas and people who have lost friends and families to steroid abuse(my deepest apologies to anybody on here who might have lost anyone close to steroids, i mean no attack on you or that person, nor am I trying to lesson their death in any way, so please don't miss-understand). thats another tangent and topic completely so I won't even go there.

I think you have very little experience of people who use steriods to make that statement.
I have been around steroid users for some time.
They and the effects that come from them and what they lead to are bad. Full stop.

Eat correctly, sleep enough, train hard and nature will take care of the rest. It will take longer but there again training will last untill late on in a persons life.

Jude

i don't say that because i'm for steroid use, i'm very much against it, but if people are gonna use it, they will use it regardless of where it comes from. I'd much rather people be able to get them from a doctor then take a risk and get them from a dealer on the street. Fact is, when they became illegal, it created a black market and now people cannot be sure of the purity or if they are getting what people say they are. They are also getting them and creating crazy stacks without even knowing the side effects. My reasoning behind my statement is people's safety, NOT that i am pro-steroids, because i'm not pro-steroids. And I'm sure that the side effects would be minimal if a physician directs the user compared to some kid on the street, but that can't happen now. Just with any other drug, or anything else in high demand, if you ban it, it fuels its popularity and creates a black market.