A while ago at class I showed up about an hour early (My sister takes swim lessons and my mom would not be able to get me to class on time unless she were to take me early and my dad is currently in Iraq so he cant drive me but we asked the instructors permision), I am usually asked to hold a kicking pad or help the younger kids put on their sparring gear but last night I was asked to be the heavy for the younger class during their promotion test. This included getting hip thrown by twenty kids multiple time, getting kneed in the crotch by the children who got over excited in onestep sparring, sparring against the same twenty kids who had hip thrown me (I was told to go easy on them) and getting kicked in the crotch again, being the dummy for the children who would be demonstrating their armbar and small joint manipulation skills, theen I got punched square in the nose by one child who got excited (it was the same one who got me in the crotch) and then when I was done I got to look foward to the joys of my own promotion test...

Ps- one of the moms (her son was the one who gave me the bloody nose and kneed me in the crotch) asked why she had never seen me do anything but get hit, thrown and tortured during the younger kids promotion test and said that I did not deserve to be promoted as I had never done a form or any of the techniques during the test (which wasn't even my test). Now on a side note how do you get blood out of your dobok.