Hi everyone, I am a newbie posting on here, but I have enjoyed reading the postings on this board.

My situation is this:
I have only been doing tkd for 3 months, and I have already been 'promoted' to green belt. (My school's belts go white, yellow, orange, green, purple, red, blue and so on...) Anyhow, I had only been orange belt for about 3 weeks. It feels like this is all so quick as I don't believe that I am 'that' skilled in tkd.

So basically, I feel that I shouldn't be green at all. I am in a year contract with this school (unbeknownst to me until recently when I reviewed the program I signed up for in more detail). Can I just refuse to wear my green belt or would that be insulting? I know that I should not question what the master has said, but I don't feel great about this belt... I needed more practice.

I have always wanted to do tkd, but I don't want to go through a mill as I want to continue doing a martial art through the rest of my life. I don't know if I should just quit and forgo my $800.00 that I am contracted for, or what I should do. Does this sound like a mill to you all??

Sincerely,
Girlfighter