FightingArts Estore
Pressure Points
From a medical professional, straight facts on where and how to hit that can save your life.
Stretching
Limber or not, anyone can add height and speed to their kicks with this method.
Calligraphy
For yourself or as a gift, calligraphy is special, unique and lasting.
Karate Uniforms
Look your best. Max snap. low cost & superior crafted: “Peak Performance Gold” 16 oz uniforms.

MOTOBU
Classic book translation. Hard to find. Not in stores.
Who's Online
0 registered (), 30 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
SenseiGregT, sagat, JFawkes, pluckysaga39, sgtdemeo
22911 Registered Users
Top Posters (30 Days)
AndyLA 5
Dobbersky 5
Ed_Morris 4
futsaowingchun 3
ergees 2
August
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
New Topics
Biu Tzu- Snake hand strike
by futsaowingchun
08/27/14 09:02 PM
Chum Kiu 2nd section applications
by futsaowingchun
08/20/14 09:54 PM
2013 World Championship Rio: The Gallery (HD)
by ergees
08/19/14 05:22 AM
Chi Sao demonstration
by futsaowingchun
08/14/14 10:57 PM
Decent Fight channel
by FrankyFruits
08/07/14 09:19 PM
2014 European Championships Cadets Athens: Videos
by ergees
08/07/14 10:00 AM
Life goes on....
by Dobbersky
08/07/14 05:59 AM
An open letter to bunkai researchers...
by Bartfast
08/05/14 04:18 PM
ITF TaeKwonDo or Shotokan Karate????
by Dobbersky
07/10/14 07:14 AM
The Karate punch
by Matakiant
10/30/13 07:41 AM
Recent Posts
** Introduce Yourself! **
by Zombie Zero
08/29/14 10:50 PM
mindfullness meditation
by log1call
08/28/14 02:39 AM
Biu Tzu- Snake hand strike
by futsaowingchun
08/27/14 09:02 PM
An open letter to bunkai researchers...
by Ed_Morris
08/26/14 09:58 PM
The Karate punch
by Ed_Morris
08/26/14 09:27 PM
Chum Kiu 2nd section applications
by futsaowingchun
08/20/14 09:54 PM
2013 World Championship Rio: The Gallery (HD)
by ergees
08/19/14 05:22 AM
attacked from behind
by AndyLA
08/16/14 04:59 PM
ITF TaeKwonDo or Shotokan Karate????
by VDJ
08/15/14 05:46 PM
Chi Sao demonstration
by futsaowingchun
08/14/14 10:57 PM
Forum Stats
22911 Members
36 Forums
35572 Topics
432483 Posts

Max Online: 424 @ 09/24/13 10:38 PM
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#99180 - 10/10/04 10:44 AM Strength In Numbers
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hey everyone [IMG]http://www.fightingarts.com/forums/ubb/smile.gif[/IMG]
this is my first official post,
i know theres previous posts on this subject but i really need some help with it.

Well the problem is that theres this gang at my school,in my year(year 11)that consists of about 10-13 15-16 year olds.
At lunch time i usually go back to my classroom to sit with all my friends.
Theres at least 9 boys and 15 girls normally
from my class at lunch time in our room.
The problem has just began since the start of coming into year 11.
Nearly every day the gang comes to our classroom to victimise members of my class.
everyone is happy and fine and having a great time till they show up,
then everything goes quiet [IMG]http://www.fightingarts.com/forums/ubb/eek.gif[/IMG]

They make themselves welcome,
they begin to gang up on my friends and throw chairs and tables around the room.
They throw the girls bags around,push people to the floor and kick them in.

It happens at least 3 out of 5 days a week,
the days it doesnt happen are the days everyone most looks forward to.

Im clever enough to realise that i cant take on a gang of 13 people, but put single me against any one of them one on one and i'l deliver, i can beat any one of them.

It angers me [IMG]http://www.fightingarts.com/forums/ubb/mad.gif[/IMG] to have to watch my weaker friends being beat up and me not being able to help them.

Being the only person that can stand up to them, isnt all its cut out to be.
Im 6 foot tall 170 pounds,
16 years old and medium built.
Ive trained in tae-kwon-do and boxing for 2 years.
They havent targeted me and the few others who can stand up to them but like i said they prey on the weakest.

Its not a simple beating though,they leave my friends bloody and battered.
The teachers and headteacher do nothing to stop it.
A lot of the people in my class look away as if nothings going on.
I know alot of you are thinking dont stay in your class at lunch,
but theres no where else to go.
We dont see why we should have to leave our class just because of the way there playing.

Just this week a few other friends of mine who are not in my class were targeted on the way home.

What i need help with is just knowing what to do in this situation ?.
Should me and the others fight or should we just leave it how it is.
We would prefer to fight back but we dont want it to result in more people being targeted.

Im not the kind of person who likes to start fights, i only fight if theres no other way .
That being said though i am actually gd at fighting and have had my shares in the past.
The way i understand it is that if we get involved itl probably make things worse.
This is all fairly new,dating back from 3 weeks ago.

We havent tryed anything physical yet,
but we swear at them and keep our weaker friends near us to keep them from attacking them.

It seems to work but sometimes it doesnt if were unprepared for there arrival.

Id appreciate any help anyone has on this
Thanks Alot
Andrew [IMG]http://www.fightingarts.com/forums/ubb/smile.gif[/IMG]

[This message has been edited by silentbutdeadly (edited 10-10-2004).]

#99181 - 10/10/04 12:21 PM Re: Strength In Numbers
Anonymous
Unregistered

ok well ever thought of the cops? Not only can you get the dumb gang in trouble you can also get the school in trouble.

Write a letter to the loca news, explain whats happening. The media will screw the school and force them into action.

Personally Im a bit psychotic and I think in your shoes Id bring a big knife to school, the next time they come in to bully people Id place the knife around one of their throats and say "Dunt you ever come fuc*ing around here again or Ill rip your fuc*ing lungs out with an icepick*. If the school chose to ignore this situation they sure as hell cant blame you for bringing a knife.

We've got gangs in our school too and heres a conclusion I drew:

The real tough gangs dunt pick on little people, they choose the big time. Proving that the gang your facing are just sissies.

A gang with only 15-16 year olds= stupid punks. Theres always someone leading when their this young, find the leader, bring his ass down, and the rest will follow too.

[This message has been edited by antzca2000 (edited 10-10-2004).]

#99182 - 10/11/04 01:40 AM Re: Strength In Numbers
White-Tiger Offline

Loc: Adelaide,australia
If teachers will do nothing about this and they begin to target you then you realy do need to be agresive. you said yourself they target the weaker ones so my guess is if you start knocking a few of them around they will see that you can fight and then maybe they wont be so keen to try anything physical with you (or your friends).
Certainly dont fight them alone (unless ofcourse they corner you while your alone) try get a few of your stronger friends to help you, maybe they wont do anything if there are a few of you. But if you are singled out and they beat you i sudgest calling the police. If you feel thats its realy nescasary to fight them (im not saying doing so would be a good idea) but a weapon could even the odds a little, i wouldnt sudgest a knife or anything because you dont really want to go to jail but some mace might do the trick.

Chris

#99183 - 10/11/04 10:42 AM Re: Strength In Numbers
Anonymous
Unregistered

get two pairs of brass knuckles, take down the biggest one in one hit. I recommend attacking from the doorway because only one person can come through at a time, you can take down 2-3 of them at least.

Watch out though, if your school is really bad their gonna fu*k you up for bringing weapons.

#99184 - 10/11/04 02:17 PM Re: Strength In Numbers
Anonymous
Unregistered

oh ya and if you do decide to fighyt them, don't stop hitting until their all on the floor. Just punch.... and keep punching.

#99185 - 10/11/04 02:59 PM Re: Strength In Numbers
Anonymous
Unregistered

[QUOTE]Originally posted by White-Tiger:
If teachers will do nothing about this and they begin to target you then you realy do need to be agresive. you said yourself they target the weaker ones so my guess is if you start knocking a few of them around they will see that you can fight and then maybe they wont be so keen to try anything physical with you (or your friends).
Certainly dont fight them alone (unless ofcourse they corner you while your alone) try get a few of your stronger friends to help you, maybe they wont do anything if there are a few of you. But if you are singled out and they beat you i sudgest calling the police. If you feel thats its realy nescasary to fight them (im not saying doing so would be a good idea) but a weapon could even the odds a little, i wouldnt sudgest a knife or anything because you dont really want to go to jail but some mace might do the trick.

Chris
[/QUOTE]

Hey white-tiger n antzca2000,
what you 2 said makes a lot of sense to me and i realise it is probably the only way to handle this situation.
Me and my friends spoke about this today and weve decided itd be better off to fight them than to let all this drag on.
The whole weapon idea sounds fair,
im definetly not gonna bring a knife in [IMG]http://www.fightingarts.com/forums/ubb/smile.gif[/IMG]
but were going to use the stuff thats around us.
Because if we bring in stuff it makes it look like weve planned it out,which i think wont give as an effective impression as if we look like weve just all formed together there and then.
If we just use the chairs and tables and stuff weve got we'l be alright.
I wish we put this idea together sooner,
the original plan was to let it die out.
Meanin theyd eventually get bored of it and just leave us to ourselves.
I know us lot can beat them,even unarmed we can, but they have more friends and could easily just come back again with more.
Well i guess we will find out tommorow or the day after,im not sure when there comin next but were all ready and waiting for them.
We all know what we have to do and were gonna go for it.
I appreciate all your help so far,I'l keep you all updated in the developments.

Andrew [IMG]http://www.fightingarts.com/forums/ubb/smile.gif[/IMG]

#99186 - 10/11/04 06:35 PM Re: Strength In Numbers
Anonymous
Unregistered

That's ridiculous. If you bring a weapon into a weaponless confrontation, you become the bad guy. Now, if you think you're tough and able to fight, you probably can't. But, now here's the fun part, they probably can't either. That's why they hang out in such a huge pack. That's also why they get courage when there's someone on the ground.

Pick the leader. Either get in his face and talk some trash (for that matter, talk trash to all of them). or Mess him up. If you mess him up, they'll flee like little cowards.

My advice to you is to stand up for yourself and your friends. Don't fight if you don't have to but draw a border. Don't let them touch you. Tell them that they have no damn right to put their hands on any one of your friends and then tell them to get the f out of there. The worst thing that happens is you get your bottom spanked. Then, you can hunt them down one at a time and hand them their bottoms on a silver platter. Otherwise, stay out of trouble.

#99187 - 10/11/04 08:05 PM Re: Strength In Numbers
Anonymous
Unregistered

well dunt fight unless you have to. And you should know these people better then us. Anylze them, if you hit the leader will they

1. be shocked and back off
2. gang up on you

Depending on their reaction you gotta know how to deal with them.
If 1, i say punch down their leader, pick up the trash bag and throw him into the gang, they'll tuck intheir tail and run off.

if 2, take my advice and smash down the leader, pick up a chair and aim for the head of the biggest guys. The small sissies wont do much once they see their *back-up* is gone.

and one last word, if your doing this to protect your friend then I think its cool as long as no serious injuries are done.

but if you and your friend are planning this as a way to advertise yourself as the big boys in school, dunt do it. Personally Im a firm believer or energy, and I believe that doing anything for selfish reasons will backfire on you.

#99188 - 10/11/04 10:30 PM Re: Strength In Numbers
Anonymous
Unregistered

im sick of these kind of people i had trouble with chinese kids at my school they think that there black there is mostly chinese people at our school.one dude told me to **** off cause thats his seat so i started shoutin at him
he then chalenged me to a fight in the toilets at lunch so i did and one easyly i ****ed him up good and after that i was never hasteled again and some even respected me cause this guy picked on heaps of other kids at my school i believe in stickin up for the people who cant stand up for them selves

#99189 - 10/11/04 10:40 PM Re: Strength In Numbers
Anonymous
Unregistered

^i hate chiggers too

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

Moderator:  Cord, Dedicated1, MattJ, Reiki 

Action Ads
1.5 Million Plus Page Views
Monthly
Only $89
Details

Fight Videos
Night club fight footage and street fights captured with the world's first bouncer spy cam

How to Matrix!
Learn ten times faster with new training method. Learn entire arts for as little as $10 per disk.

Self Defense
Stun guns, pepper spray, Mace and self defense products. Alarms for personal and home use.

TASER MC26C
Stop An Urban Gorilla: Get 2 FREE TASER M26C Replacement Air Cartridges With Each New TASER M26C!

Unbreakable Unbrella

krav maga