FightingArts Estore
Pressure Points
From a medical professional, straight facts on where and how to hit that can save your life.
Stretching
Limber or not, anyone can add height and speed to their kicks with this method.
Calligraphy
For yourself or as a gift, calligraphy is special, unique and lasting.
Karate Uniforms
Look your best. Max snap. low cost & superior crafted: “Peak Performance Gold” 16 oz uniforms.

MOTOBU
Classic book translation. Hard to find. Not in stores.
Who's Online
0 registered (), 46 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Shanktotheright, royal, bobgalle100011, agenonline, TooNice
22862 Registered Users
Top Posters (30 Days)
THEFOREVERMAN 3
MattJ 2
royal 2
Dobbersky 2
ergees 1
April
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30
New Topics
Judo Olympic Games 1964 Tokyo, The Video Gallery
by ergees
04/01/14 05:26 AM
Muay Thai Seminar with Greg Nelson - Marcus Charle
by Marcus Charles
03/24/14 04:39 PM
Fighting On Saturday!!!
by Dobbersky
03/20/14 05:45 AM
Where Are They Now?
by Dobbersky
05/30/13 08:08 AM
AKK kata question
by
09/04/05 01:27 PM
Recent Posts
Fighting On Saturday!!!
by THEFOREVERMAN
04/16/14 08:22 AM
Muay Thai Seminar with Greg Nelson - Marcus Charle
by THEFOREVERMAN
04/16/14 08:20 AM
AKK kata question
by MattJ
04/04/14 05:45 PM
Judo Olympic Games 1964 Tokyo, The Video Gallery
by ergees
04/01/14 05:26 AM
Forum Stats
22862 Members
36 Forums
35546 Topics
432378 Posts

Max Online: 424 @ 09/24/13 10:38 PM
Topic Options
#99144 - 10/08/04 10:01 AM Ever do something cool...And not mean to?
Anonymous
Unregistered

It was a crisp May evening, and I was out with a few friends, just "Chilling." We decided to move to another one of our hangouts, as there were too many "Unlikable" people where we origionally were. We arrived at the Bridge to do a little fishing, as the season was open, and I noticed about four or so people coming towards us. A moment later I casted my rod out, and my lure flew to the other side of the river. Angrily, I got up and went in search of my lure. Just as I was near the middle of the bridge, (which is maybe 25 feet high.) I noticed one of the four guys grabbed my skateboard, and was about to throw it in! I dashed back and climbed to a support strut sticking out from the bridge (wich was about 10 feet high.) I jumped, landed, and somehow rolled at the point of impact. I continued to save the life of my precious skate, and I delivered a weird kind of jumping kick just below the sternum. I had lost my balance, fell, and was laying on the ground, stunned by the adernal flow, and what had just happened. My assailant then continued to get on top of me and delivered 3 quick jabs to my face. Screaming in pain, I lifted my fist, and threw a punch into his nose. The guy rolled over, coughed, and proceeded to vomit...(I do not know why.) Holding my face, I grabbed my Skate, my backpack, and left with my friends...This whole time, pumped up on Adrenaline, not even a clear thought in my head, aced purely on instinct! (By the way, the guy had the weight and muscle on his side...I only weighed about 120 at the time, leanish, and he was close to 190, and moderately built. This was my first "Fight" however, I don't enjoy fighting, but I do enjoy Taekwon-Do! This is my first post, so if you want to flame me...try not to do it TOO badly, lol.

#99145 - 10/08/04 10:30 AM Re: Ever do something cool...And not mean to?
nekogami13 V2.0 Offline
Professional Poster

Loc: Texas, USA
Yes, I played my part in bringing my daughter into the world.

On my part, totaly unintentional.
The result is the coolest thing ever-a wonderful human being!

Creating a new life vs. violence against idiots-I win!!!! [IMG]http://www.fightingarts.com/forums/ubb/wink.gif[/IMG]

Moderator:  Cord, Dedicated1, MattJ, Reiki 

Action Ads
1.5 Million Plus Page Views
Monthly
Only $89
Details

Self Defense
Offering stun guns, pepper spray, tasers and other self defense products not available in stores.

Pepper Spray
Online distributor of self defense supplies like videos, stun guns, Tasers and more.

Spy Cameras
Surveillance, Hidden Cameras, Nanny Cams, Digital Recorders, Spy Equipment, Pocket DVR's and more

Stun Gun
Wholesale Directlhy to the Public! Stun gun and Taser Guns and personal protection products. Keep your loved ones at home safe!

Unbreakable Unbrella

krav maga