FightingArts Estore
Pressure Points
From a medical professional, straight facts on where and how to hit that can save your life.
Stretching
Limber or not, anyone can add height and speed to their kicks with this method.
Calligraphy
For yourself or as a gift, calligraphy is special, unique and lasting.
Karate Uniforms
Look your best. Max snap. low cost & superior crafted: “Peak Performance Gold” 16 oz uniforms.

MOTOBU
Classic book translation. Hard to find. Not in stores.
Who's Online
0 registered (), 29 Guests and 6 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
BUJU, Pilsungkarate, ALF, old1, Leonar
22928 Registered Users
Top Posters (30 Days)
Ronin1966 3
GojuRyuboy13 2
futsaowingchun 2
ergees 2
cxt 1
October
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
New Topics
I spy kata bunkai..
by GojuRyuboy13
Yesterday at 08:28 AM
Judo 2014 World Championships Juniors: The Gallery
by ergees
10/25/14 04:53 PM
The Classic Pak Sao drill
by futsaowingchun
10/20/14 10:32 AM
wing chun kicks and knees
by futsaowingchun
10/09/14 12:55 AM
2014 European Championships Juniors: the Gallery
by ergees
10/05/14 10:56 AM
Living a full life violence free...
by GojuRyuboy13
09/25/14 08:50 AM
An open letter to bunkai researchers...
by Bartfast
08/05/14 04:18 PM
The Karate punch
by Matakiant
10/30/13 07:41 AM
Leo's Judo Journal
by Leo_E_49
01/24/12 02:58 AM
** Introduce Yourself! **
by
05/13/07 08:02 AM
Recent Posts
The Karate punch
by Matakiant
Yesterday at 10:01 PM
I spy kata bunkai..
by GojuRyuboy13
Yesterday at 08:28 AM
Judo 2014 World Championships Juniors: The Gallery
by ergees
10/25/14 04:53 PM
Living a full life violence free...
by GojuRyuboy13
10/22/14 07:20 AM
The Classic Pak Sao drill
by futsaowingchun
10/20/14 10:32 AM
Leo's Judo Journal
by swordy
10/11/14 09:21 AM
wing chun kicks and knees
by futsaowingchun
10/09/14 12:55 AM
An open letter to bunkai researchers...
by Ronin1966
10/08/14 09:22 PM
2014 European Championships Juniors: the Gallery
by ergees
10/05/14 10:56 AM
** Introduce Yourself! **
by AndyLA
10/04/14 10:20 AM
Forum Stats
22928 Members
36 Forums
35584 Topics
432513 Posts

Max Online: 424 @ 09/24/13 10:38 PM
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
#98395 - 07/20/04 12:41 PM Re: Try to get out of this one...(Scenario)
Anonymous
Unregistered

If someone bursts into the bathroom stall that you are using, just give up the wallet and pray that's all he wants. Fighting back in that environment is too risky. You can't possibly know who else is in the bathroom, what kind of weapons are involved, or if anyone would even here you call for help. If you cannot avoid the fight, then you better be real good with your knees and elbows. Fight like a crazed tiger, and make as much noise as possible!

#98396 - 07/20/04 09:27 PM Re: Try to get out of this one...(Scenario)
Chen Zen Offline
Professional Poster

Loc: Ms
[QUOTE]Originally posted by DecietfulSwing:
Sam is in a bathroom stall taking a whizz. The stalls lock is broken. All of a sudden while Sam zips his pants up, a guy walks in the stall,closes the door and says..."sshhhh i dont wanna fight...just gimmie your money." Sam says no. Sam is scared and takes a headbutt to the forehead. The guy says "shut up and gimmie da money." Sam then says ok...you want the money and reaches in his pocket and takes his hand out and gives the guy a straight right to the lip. Then another bigger guy pops out of the stall next to Sams, he is standing on the toilet and is an accomplice to the assailant...what should Sam do? [/QUOTE]

Why would he let another guy walk into the stall anyways? Sam has made far too many mistakes at this point to be saved. Had Sam learned to defend himself he would never had made said mistakes but its too late for that now. Bye Sam. Learn to protect yourself in the next life.

#98397 - 07/20/04 09:58 PM Re: Try to get out of this one...(Scenario)
joesixpack Offline
Professional Poster

Loc: Australia
Sam, on hearing "gimme your money" at close range with nowhere to run, unfortunately, should strike first, hard and repeatedly. This is like an intruder in your house almost. Hit them whilst they are still talking, incapacitate and run, to a LEO or bouncer, or home. At close range, a skilled fighter can seriously harm an opponent whom they have an element of surprise over.

Stupid criminal though. Witness galore, cameras near entry and exit points, likely a crowded area. Or they are a local in a small town, and can be found easily. Sam and the criminal are both witless, IMO.

#98398 - 07/22/04 12:15 AM Re: Try to get out of this one...(Scenario)
Anonymous
Unregistered

You never know what you would REALLY do until it happens, but...

I think Sam should be submissive and hand over his wallet right away. If the guy takes it and leaves, then Sam is only out some money and the inconvenience of replacing what was in it. What else would the guy want after that since he got what he wanted? But let's assume the bad guy does want more...

By Sam acting submissive the bad guy thinks Sam is not really a threat and lets his guard down a little. If Sam thinks the guy is going to attack him anyway, Sam sucker punches the bad guy (a nice hard shot straight to the jaw) and keeps hitting until the bad guy goes down. Then Sam takes off ASAP because most criminals almost always have A) A weapon B) Friends nearby C) Both.

#98399 - 07/22/04 01:46 PM Re: Try to get out of this one...(Scenario)
mark Offline
sword of magnamity

Loc: uk
As a slight side issue:-

I have had a few violent encounters in toilets [IMG]http://www.fightingarts.com/forums/ubb/wink.gif[/IMG] ( err at work people)

It is a nightmare getting a violent man out of a cubicle if he doesn’t want to move!

If you are already in it (PROVIDING THEY ARE NOT ARMED) it should be a very good place to defend your self from, better than standing at the urinal and being attacked!!! Which im sure is most of us guys fear!!

Mark

PS: Lea, I wonder if you will read this thread and remember our last chat!! ROFL.

[This message has been edited by mark (edited 07-22-2004).]

#98400 - 07/22/04 02:58 PM Re: Try to get out of this one...(Scenario)
still wadowoman Offline
Improved beefier techno-prat

Loc: Residence:UK- Heart:Md, USA
[QUOTE]Originally posted by mark:
As a slight side issue:-

I have had a few violent encounters in toilets [IMG]http://www.fightingarts.com/forums/ubb/wink.gif[/IMG] ( err at work people)

....so it is true! [IMG]http://www.fightingarts.com/forums/ubb/biggrin.gif[/IMG]
Sharon

#98401 - 07/22/04 04:51 PM Re: Try to get out of this one...(Scenario)
mark Offline
sword of magnamity

Loc: uk
ROFL Sharon,

And with your Husband!!!

Mark

#98402 - 07/23/04 04:12 AM Re: Try to get out of this one...(Scenario)
Anonymous
Unregistered

first off there isnt much choice but to fight in this situation! you have already been headbutted and hit the guy. They probably arent going to leave you be even if you do give up your wallet now.

the first thing i would do is jump. -- "it wont be hard to get as high as i need to be" -- while in the air i would start to brace myself on the top of the stall wall opisite of the 2nd guy. within the same motion i would brace my other hand on the back of his head grabbing hair "if hes bald then the back of his neck" pulling tward me and slamming his throught on the top of the stall wall.

"I do not care how big he is that will put him out of the action for at least a lil while"

when i am braceing him and the wall -- "remember this is one quick action only a second" -- I will slame one foot at the 1st guys throught and the other into his ribs -- "the kick to the throught will take him out a bit at least, but a nice kick to the ribs to knock his air out would more than triple the damage done. not only can he not breath one way, now the air he had is gone and he still cant breath" even if he manages to block one of the kicks, either that hit would daze him some!!! -- now remember i am still holding the other guys throught on the stall wall. he is probably knocked out by now, or at least to dazed to do anything" -- I would then let go of the wall and put all my weight onto the mans head. with the momentum i got from letting go, i would build up power with that arm and sock him in the nose!

-- "i have no dought that the man would fall unconcious "if not dead from his throught being crushed" probably hurting himself more in the small stall and on the hard toilet" --

then letting go I would drop to the floor, if they had someone else with them he would either shoot into the stall witch i would be able to do nothing about, or run to aid his fallen freind. But just in case i would sneak a quick peak out if the stall just to see. "it would take to long to say what i would do with two and three, so well just say there was 2"

i would then get to the first person as fast as i could if he was near a wall i would kick his face and knock his head into it untill he was out, "even if he blocked it kicking his hands hard enough would push his hands into his face and his head into the wall"

if he was on the floor i would jump on his stomic and chest and start punching him in the sides of his head untill he was out,

if he was somehow standing, he would still be dazed at least. i would then try a sweep, if i could not get one in on him i would come up hard and fast from the sweep with an uppercut punch to the chin. then while he was for sure to dazed to block, i would punch him in the sides oif the head untill he was out, if the sweep worked i would jump on his stomic and chest and start punching him in the sides of his head untill he was out.

The previous actions would only take 4-8 seconds

I would then proceed to the second man, there is no dought he would still be severly dazed, if not knocked out or dead. i would then easily be able to hit him or slam him into the walls or toilet untill he was out.

these actions should prevent me from any danger.

#98403 - 07/23/04 12:12 PM Re: Try to get out of this one...(Scenario)
still wadowoman Offline
Improved beefier techno-prat

Loc: Residence:UK- Heart:Md, USA
Good plan spiderman
Wonder Woman

#98404 - 07/23/04 07:13 PM Re: Try to get out of this one...(Scenario)
Anonymous
Unregistered

The first thing he should do if he fears that his life is in danger is ripout the guys eyes and throw them at the other guy. Them say something real crazy like "I'm gonna rip your heart out." And then he should go after the other one like a mad man.

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

Moderator:  Cord, Dedicated1, MattJ, Reiki 

Action Ads
1.5 Million Plus Page Views
Monthly
Only $89
Details

Fight Videos
Night club fight footage and street fights captured with the world's first bouncer spy cam

How to Matrix!
Learn ten times faster with new training method. Learn entire arts for as little as $10 per disk.

Self Defense
Stun guns, pepper spray, Mace and self defense products. Alarms for personal and home use.

TASER MC26C
Stop An Urban Gorilla: Get 2 FREE TASER M26C Replacement Air Cartridges With Each New TASER M26C!

Unbreakable Unbrella

krav maga