FightingArts Estore
Pressure Points
From a medical professional, straight facts on where and how to hit that can save your life.
Stretching
Limber or not, anyone can add height and speed to their kicks with this method.
Calligraphy
For yourself or as a gift, calligraphy is special, unique and lasting.
Karate Uniforms
Look your best. Max snap. low cost & superior crafted: “Peak Performance Gold” 16 oz uniforms.

MOTOBU
Classic book translation. Hard to find. Not in stores.
Who's Online
0 registered (), 55 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Shanktotheright, royal, bobgalle100011, agenonline, TooNice
22862 Registered Users
Top Posters (30 Days)
THEFOREVERMAN 3
royal 2
Dobbersky 2
MattJ 2
UKfightfreak 1
April
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30
New Topics
Judo Olympic Games 1964 Tokyo, The Video Gallery
by ergees
04/01/14 05:26 AM
Muay Thai Seminar with Greg Nelson - Marcus Charle
by Marcus Charles
03/24/14 04:39 PM
Fighting On Saturday!!!
by Dobbersky
03/20/14 05:45 AM
Where Are They Now?
by Dobbersky
05/30/13 08:08 AM
AKK kata question
by
09/04/05 01:27 PM
Recent Posts
Fighting On Saturday!!!
by THEFOREVERMAN
04/16/14 08:22 AM
Muay Thai Seminar with Greg Nelson - Marcus Charle
by THEFOREVERMAN
04/16/14 08:20 AM
AKK kata question
by MattJ
04/04/14 05:45 PM
Judo Olympic Games 1964 Tokyo, The Video Gallery
by ergees
04/01/14 05:26 AM
Forum Stats
22862 Members
36 Forums
35546 Topics
432378 Posts

Max Online: 424 @ 09/24/13 10:38 PM
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
#98385 - 07/18/04 08:57 PM Try to get out of this one...(Scenario)
Anonymous
Unregistered

Sam is in a bathroom stall taking a whizz. The stalls lock is broken. All of a sudden while Sam zips his pants up, a guy walks in the stall,closes the door and says..."sshhhh i dont wanna fight...just gimmie your money." Sam says no. Sam is scared and takes a headbutt to the forehead. The guy says "shut up and gimmie da money." Sam then says ok...you want the money and reaches in his pocket and takes his hand out and gives the guy a straight right to the lip. Then another bigger guy pops out of the stall next to Sams, he is standing on the toilet and is an accomplice to the assailant...what should Sam do?

#98386 - 07/18/04 09:25 PM Re: Try to get out of this one...(Scenario)
mark Offline
sword of magnamity

Loc: uk
HIT HIM AS WELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

VERY VERY VERY VERY HARD!!!

Mark

PS: or as some have said, very fast or perhaps very accuratly [IMG]http://www.fightingarts.com/forums/ubb/smile.gif[/IMG]

#98387 - 07/18/04 09:26 PM Re: Try to get out of this one...(Scenario)
Anonymous
Unregistered

Take out his wallet and drop it in the urinal, then cooly say "Go get it, asswipe."

Then when the 2 guys get fired up, he should pull the flush chain off the urinal and wrap it around his knuckles, kick on of the guys into a toilet with a working lock and jump in after him, quickly locking the door. Beat the guy in the face untill hes a bloody pulp who cant get up. Then same should kick the door down (dont open normally or he risks the guy being ready) and then it's a fair fight, same should whip the chain around in a circle motion keeping it at a high speed. Then when the guy makes his move whip the chain out and down over a hard part of hid body (head, knuckles, shin) then kick him untill hes on the ground, then while hes on the ground kick him a few more times in the head and make a run to get some police assistance.

Either all that, or just run away before the 2 guys can get close to him.

#98388 - 07/18/04 09:45 PM Re: Try to get out of this one...(Scenario)
Anonymous
Unregistered

I guess there are far too many unknown variables for me to make any kind of realistic reply.

Once the victim committed to act, he should have made sure that the fist guy is not going to be able to respond again any time soon.

I'll probably take some flak for this next part but, he should yell his fool head off. Screaming "CALL 911!" at the top of your lungs will often have an amazing effect on would be attackers. The don't like attention and if there is any chance help or witnesses will show up shortly they often run.

This is not cowardice, it is common sense. The second guy could easily be armred and if there are two there could be three. When I teach self defense classes (mostly to women) I always advise them to carry a whistle or one of those aresol can horns to attrack attention. I'll tell them run thier car into another occupied car if they have to, but get someones attention no matter what.

[This message has been edited by TwoGun (edited 07-18-2004).]

#98389 - 07/19/04 02:00 AM Re: Try to get out of this one...(Scenario)
still wadowoman Offline
Improved beefier techno-prat

Loc: Residence:UK- Heart:Md, USA
If there was no one else around, I would give them my wallet. No amount of money is worth getting beaten and possibly killed for and I don't know whether he is armed. I can't run because he has just burst in the door of a small cubicle.

Two gun gave excellent advice about drawing attention to yourself.

I would try being a hero to protect one of my kids, but not for a few quid.

I can always earn more money, my kids can't order a new mother.
Sharon

#98390 - 07/19/04 02:42 AM Re: Try to get out of this one...(Scenario)
Bossman Offline
Veteran

Loc: Chatham Kent UK
Pull out my gun and shoot both of them. [IMG]http://www.fightingarts.com/forums/ubb/biggrin.gif[/IMG]

#98391 - 07/19/04 08:46 AM Re: Try to get out of this one...(Scenario)
Anonymous
Unregistered

Pull Half Guard on the closest one and use my cell phone to call 911.

#98392 - 07/20/04 02:16 AM Re: Try to get out of this one...(Scenario)
Anonymous
Unregistered

I dont see why people think handing over your wallet will help.

It shows your weak, and makes the muggers more confident. Besides, whats to say those assholes wont beat or kill you after you hand over your cash.

At least thats the kind of thing I learned the hard way growing up, my original reply was obviously a hybrid of 2 mythical situations one being sam is 8 foot tall and made of muscle and one being of sam staring in an action movie.

But back to my experience, someones asks you for your wallet, you dont give them a reply, you dont pause or hesitate, you hit them as hard as you can within a second of them saying it, they will be completely off guard, once you've hit them once you keep hitting them untill you know they wont be getting up anytime soon. If there is multiple opponents, just hit them in order from left to right, or if your left handed the vice versa. Rinse and repeat.

If you think handing over your money is going to make a vicious, evil, scumbag feel that he doesnt need to give you a nice shiner or worse, your sadly mistaken.

#98393 - 07/20/04 10:29 AM Re: Try to get out of this one...(Scenario)
Anonymous
Unregistered

But back to my experience, someones asks you for your wallet, you dont give them a reply, you dont pause or hesitate, you hit them as hard as you can within a second of them saying it, they will be completely off guard, once you've hit them once you keep hitting them untill you know they wont be getting up anytime soon. If there is multiple opponents, just hit them in order from left to right, or if your left handed the vice versa. Rinse and repeat.

While your systematic apprach to a mugging or street aggression may work for you, it will likely not work for someone else. Just do this ignores a plethora of factors that can and probably will affect the outcome.

You might say So What? Go down fighting! Expect no mercy and give none! which would further indicate either an abundance of testosterone driven attributes or a serious problem with reality.

#98394 - 07/20/04 11:43 AM Re: Try to get out of this one...(Scenario)
goldencrane Offline

Loc: Kansas City Kansas USA
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Soapurb:
I dont see why people think handing over your wallet will help.

It shows your weak, and makes the muggers more confident. Besides, whats to say those assholes wont beat or kill you after you hand over your cash.

At least thats the kind of thing I learned the hard way growing up, my original reply was obviously a hybrid of 2 mythical situations one being sam is 8 foot tall and made of muscle and one being of sam staring in an action movie.

If you think handing over your money is going to make a vicious, evil, scumbag feel that he doesnt need to give you a nice shiner or worse, your sadly mistaken.
[/QUOTE]

Honestly, which is worth more to you? your money or you life? granted if you have the "gut feeling" that your life is in danger then that's when you choose how to react.

But just because a guy comes up behind you and demands your wallet and you give it it up, it does not mean that you are weak. Just smart enough to stay alive and love your family!!!!!

[This message has been edited by goldencrane (edited 07-20-2004).]

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >

Moderator:  Cord, Dedicated1, MattJ, Reiki 

Action Ads
1.5 Million Plus Page Views
Monthly
Only $89
Details

Fight Videos
Night club fight footage and street fights captured with the world's first bouncer spy cam

How to Matrix!
Learn ten times faster with new training method. Learn entire arts for as little as $10 per disk.

Self Defense
Stun guns, pepper spray, Mace and self defense products. Alarms for personal and home use.

TASER MC26C
Stop An Urban Gorilla: Get 2 FREE TASER M26C Replacement Air Cartridges With Each New TASER M26C!

Unbreakable Unbrella

krav maga