FightingArts Estore
Pressure Points
From a medical professional, straight facts on where and how to hit that can save your life.
Stretching
Limber or not, anyone can add height and speed to their kicks with this method.
Calligraphy
For yourself or as a gift, calligraphy is special, unique and lasting.
Karate Uniforms
Look your best. Max snap. low cost & superior crafted: “Peak Performance Gold” 16 oz uniforms.

MOTOBU
Classic book translation. Hard to find. Not in stores.
Who's Online
0 registered (), 26 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
SenseiGregT, sagat, JFawkes, pluckysaga39, sgtdemeo
22911 Registered Users
Top Posters (30 Days)
AndyLA 5
Dobbersky 5
Ed_Morris 4
futsaowingchun 3
ergees 3
September
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
New Topics
2014 World Championships Chelyabinsk: The Gallery
by ergees
Yesterday at 03:51 AM
Biu Tzu- Snake hand strike
by futsaowingchun
08/27/14 09:02 PM
Chum Kiu 2nd section applications
by futsaowingchun
08/20/14 09:54 PM
2013 World Championship Rio: The Gallery (HD)
by ergees
08/19/14 05:22 AM
Chi Sao demonstration
by futsaowingchun
08/14/14 10:57 PM
Decent Fight channel
by FrankyFruits
08/07/14 09:19 PM
2014 European Championships Cadets Athens: Videos
by ergees
08/07/14 10:00 AM
Life goes on....
by Dobbersky
08/07/14 05:59 AM
An open letter to bunkai researchers...
by Bartfast
08/05/14 04:18 PM
ITF TaeKwonDo or Shotokan Karate????
by Dobbersky
07/10/14 07:14 AM
Recent Posts
2014 World Championships Chelyabinsk: The Gallery
by ergees
Yesterday at 03:51 AM
** Introduce Yourself! **
by Zombie Zero
08/29/14 10:50 PM
mindfullness meditation
by log1call
08/28/14 02:39 AM
Biu Tzu- Snake hand strike
by futsaowingchun
08/27/14 09:02 PM
An open letter to bunkai researchers...
by Ed_Morris
08/26/14 09:58 PM
The Karate punch
by Ed_Morris
08/26/14 09:27 PM
Chum Kiu 2nd section applications
by futsaowingchun
08/20/14 09:54 PM
2013 World Championship Rio: The Gallery (HD)
by ergees
08/19/14 05:22 AM
attacked from behind
by AndyLA
08/16/14 04:59 PM
ITF TaeKwonDo or Shotokan Karate????
by VDJ
08/15/14 05:46 PM
Forum Stats
22911 Members
36 Forums
35573 Topics
432484 Posts

Max Online: 424 @ 09/24/13 10:38 PM
Page 12 of 12 < 1 2 ... 10 11 12
Topic Options
#90505 - 04/14/05 11:37 AM Re: Troll Stoppers?
Anonymous
Unregistered

I will not waste anymore bandwidth on this. Sorry all, he must be telling the truth, after all he is batman....

Lord help us.

JC

SA, I was going to email you but you never provided your email. Hmm, guess I should not have been shocked.

#90506 - 04/14/05 11:43 AM Re: Troll Stoppers?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Just email the address listed on his homepage, that appears to be his dojang. At least they will be able to help you get in contact with him.

Joel

your "toys"-haha

#90507 - 04/14/05 01:00 PM Re: Troll Stoppers?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Laf this is not a cop-out in any way shape or form. You say this only because I don't do what you want me too in the way you want. You are truly laughable. Yes, Laf it is all easily verifiable Well, not really by your own logic unless you see it for yourself you remain a skeptic right? The question is why would I lie about any of it? I haven't. Like I said believe what you want. Laf you are the one who needs to shut his pie hole and prove I can't do what I say I can.
Laf I didn't know you were affiliated with the org. you keep wanting me to verify this through. Oh your NOT then why would I even consider it because you say it will make you believe and others also?

I showed you some of my toys just so you would see I don't need the money and for you to try to tell me what to do and then suggest I use the money for what you want me too is idiotic and has NO bearing on whether I can do as I have said. You clearly only want me to prove it your way well this isn't Burger King and since I am the one who decides when, where, and why I show my skills that ball is in my court and always will be. So If you can prove that I can't do as I have said. THEN STEP UP AND PROVE IT. COME ON LAF PUT UP OR SHUT UP.

MnJC, Your right I am Batman to the kids in the pediatric wards, day cares, and parades near here. I also do spiderman. Is that ok with you? It makes their day. I will clue you people in on something I learned a long time ago either you are Yin, or Yang oriented. positive or negative. You deciede. and the only thing you guys know in my opinion is yang thus remain in darkness to the internal. I really have nothing more to say about this Believe what you want.

#90508 - 04/14/05 01:13 PM Re: Troll Stoppers?
Anonymous
Unregistered

*yawns*

#90509 - 04/14/05 01:40 PM Re: Troll Stoppers?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Ok, you win Mr. Vassey. You are Batman, Spiderman and have super powers.

Enjoy and good luck.

JC

#90510 - 04/14/05 01:44 PM Re: Troll Stoppers?
JohnL Offline
Professional Poster

Loc: NY, NY, USA
I have today sent this e-mail to the dojo where Sa Bum Nim proclaims he is from;

Dear Sir

There is an individual taking part in discussions on the www.fightingarts.com discussion forum. He/She is making fairly outrageous claims (Easily done from behind a keyboard) in the Energy section of the forum.

While you may not care what this individuals postings may be, they list your web-site as their homepage. As such, when they post, people believe that the posts are representative of your school.

You may like to find out who has been posting in your schools name and indeed what they have been claiming.

At fighting Arts, I like to inform schools where I believe they may be being unfairly represented.

Should you wish to contact me, please feel free to do so.

Regards

JohnL
(Forum Moderator)

I wonder if they know him, or his views and abilities.

JohnL

#90511 - 04/14/05 04:15 PM Re: Troll Stoppers?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Thanks John,

I was heading there myself.

JC

#90512 - 04/14/05 09:41 PM Re: Troll Stoppers?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Why is this thread still open?

#90513 - 04/14/05 09:49 PM Re: Troll Stoppers?
Anonymous
Unregistered

It's just getting interesting.

Joel

#90514 - 04/15/05 12:43 AM Re: Troll Stoppers?
laf7773 Offline
Professional Poster

Loc: Limbo
[QUOTE]Laf this is not a cop-out in any way shape or form. You say this only because I don't do what you want me too in the way you want.[/QUOTE]

All i want you to do is prove your ridiculous claims to ANY competent authority. Any blind test will do for me. If you cannot or will not prove these claims you will NOT discuss them here.

[QUOTE]You are truly laughable.[/QUOTE]

Personal attacks will only get you banned.

[QUOTE]Yes, Laf it is all easily verifiable Well, not really by your own logic unless you see it for yourself you remain a skeptic right?[/QUOTE]

You keep making reference to things that anyone could easily check up on as if it's the same thing as you claims about projecting jing or chi. These other claims you keep using as a comparison are things that are common place and have been seen or experienced by several people. Your claims about projection have been proven by NO ONE. There is a big difference even if you can't see it.

[QUOTE] Laf you are the one who needs to shut his pie hole and prove I can't do what I say I can.
Laf I didn't know you were affiliated with the org. you keep wanting me to verify this through. Oh your NOT then why would I even consider it because you say it will make you believe and others also?[/QUOTE]

Your time here is short lived so i will let the above statement slide. No i am not affiliated with the James Randi organization. The reason i want you to prove you claims through them is because i know they will do what ever they can to make sure you don't cheat, they are an unbiased third party. They take away any and all excuses you have about proving your claims. You don't have to travel or put up any money. All you have to do is show up and extinguish a flame from 4 feet away or move a ball or whatever display the two of you decide will prove your claims. You refuse only because you can't do it.

[QUOTE]I showed you some of my toys just so you would see I don't need the money and for you to try to tell me what to do and then suggest I use the money for what you want me too is idiotic and has NO bearing on whether I can do as I have said. You clearly only want me to prove it your way well this isn't Burger King and since I am the one who decides when, where, and why I show my skills that ball is in my court and always will be. So If you can prove that I can't do as I have said. THEN STEP UP AND PROVE IT. COME ON LAF PUT UP OR SHUT UP.[/QUOTE]

Did you read this before you posted it? I don't care what you do with the money but to say you would have no use for it is a lie. Even if YOU don't need the money you could donate it. It's that simple. I am not the one making the claims, YOU are. YOU have the burden of proof, not me. What i do have is the right to remove you from the site for inflammatory statements and personal attacks. What i do KNOW is there have been several people before you making the same claims, i have met with them in person and they ALL failed. You are no exception. You keep running circles around when, where and how you will prove these claims knowing you will never do it. You rather offer to prove it to someone from the forum you think will not come to you and refuse to prove it to someone who WILL come to you and pay you. This IS a cop out.

[QUOTE]I really have nothing more to say about this Believe what you want.[/QUOTE]

I do, i believe you are a liar and a fraud and until you prove otherwise get off the forum. You are done.

Page 12 of 12 < 1 2 ... 10 11 12

Moderator:  Cord, MattJ, Reiki 

Action Ads
1.5 Million Plus Page Views
Monthly
Only $89
Details

Fight Videos
Night club fight footage and street fights captured with the world's first bouncer spy cam

How to Matrix!
Learn ten times faster with new training method. Learn entire arts for as little as $10 per disk.

Self Defense
Stun guns, pepper spray, Mace and self defense products. Alarms for personal and home use.

TASER MC26C
Stop An Urban Gorilla: Get 2 FREE TASER M26C Replacement Air Cartridges With Each New TASER M26C!

Unbreakable Unbrella

krav maga