FightingArts Estore
Pressure Points
From a medical professional, straight facts on where and how to hit that can save your life.
Stretching
Limber or not, anyone can add height and speed to their kicks with this method.
Calligraphy
For yourself or as a gift, calligraphy is special, unique and lasting.
Karate Uniforms
Look your best. Max snap. low cost & superior crafted: “Peak Performance Gold” 16 oz uniforms.

MOTOBU
Classic book translation. Hard to find. Not in stores.
Who's Online
0 registered (), 167 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Shanktotheright, royal, bobgalle100011, agenonline, TooNice
22862 Registered Users
Top Posters (30 Days)
THEFOREVERMAN 3
MattJ 2
royal 2
Dobbersky 2
UKfightfreak 1
April
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30
New Topics
Judo Olympic Games 1964 Tokyo, The Video Gallery
by ergees
04/01/14 05:26 AM
Muay Thai Seminar with Greg Nelson - Marcus Charle
by Marcus Charles
03/24/14 04:39 PM
Fighting On Saturday!!!
by Dobbersky
03/20/14 05:45 AM
Where Are They Now?
by Dobbersky
05/30/13 08:08 AM
AKK kata question
by
09/04/05 01:27 PM
Recent Posts
Fighting On Saturday!!!
by THEFOREVERMAN
04/16/14 08:22 AM
Muay Thai Seminar with Greg Nelson - Marcus Charle
by THEFOREVERMAN
04/16/14 08:20 AM
AKK kata question
by MattJ
04/04/14 05:45 PM
Judo Olympic Games 1964 Tokyo, The Video Gallery
by ergees
04/01/14 05:26 AM
Forum Stats
22862 Members
36 Forums
35546 Topics
432378 Posts

Max Online: 424 @ 09/24/13 10:38 PM
Page 11 of 12 < 1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 >
Topic Options
#90495 - 04/13/05 10:26 PM Re: Troll Stoppers?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Clueless? Maybe; but at least they're not so heartless as to refuse to gain $1-Million for charity had they the chance.

#90496 - 04/13/05 10:32 PM Re: Troll Stoppers?
Anonymous
Unregistered

The problem here is that the other members of the forum are nearly unanimous in their opinions about your claims, and what they think.

Your the odd duckling, the class clown, and your antics are becoming tiresome. There are enough McDojos out there as it is, and since you are acting in a similar manner to people who claim their art is the best, super kung fu grip, touch of death, destructive energy bullets, whatever: You made a fairly unbelievable claim, didn't back it up with evidence, and have repeaatedly dodged the question or tried to change the subject. These are typical McDojo behaviors, which is understandably why you are not receiving the support you were expecting.

[This message has been edited by UofM Shorin Ryu (edited 04-13-2005).]

#90497 - 04/13/05 11:34 PM Re: Troll Stoppers?
Anonymous
Unregistered

UofM, This is actually simple and you state it yourself. The forum members don't like it if is different, foreign or unknown to them. to bad. I have in no way dodged anything. I choose what I comment about and if I respond to someone's post. You do not choose that for me.

OK people,
Lets say for a second I came here with the intention of being a troll to irritate and get others into an argument with me.
Then it would be me who was the victor regardless having succeeded in my intention as I was able to control you all into doing exactly what I wanted you to.

Now on the other hand lets say I can do as I have claimed which I CAN. Whether you believe it or not. Then I am still the victor you just don't know it yet.

Either way you look at it I have proven the mind is the most powerful and dangerous weapon on the face of the planet. And I was victorious over you by either controlling you into doing as I wanted or by being able to do what I say I can either way I WIN

Have your Psych class Ponder that for a while?

[This message has been edited by Sa Bum Nim (edited 04-13-2005).]

#90498 - 04/13/05 11:48 PM Re: Troll Stoppers?
Anonymous
Unregistered

[QUOTE]Originally posted by hardluck:
Personally I think Sa Bum should have been gone long ago. People who post things like fact and then don't answer the questions posed of them or circumvent them are trolls imo.

I don't mind his presence here, but I know his ass would be gone in a flash if he posted and responded elsewhere like he does here.

Its completely unprofessional to ignore people with valid questions or circumvent the question by attempting to change the subject.

I'm not calling for a ban, I'm just saying hes very disrespectful. The fact that he overlooks questions posed to him has been brought up before. Many Many Times.

No one has to believe you either, but Your first post here ever was about smothering a flame with your chi. You will forever be marred by that in my mind. And you will never have any proof that you ever did. Nor will anyone else. They would have won the million dollar prize by now.

[This message has been edited by hardluck (edited 04-07-2005).]
[/QUOTE]

Since someone else already stated it much better than I ever will, here you go. Apparently I'm not the only one who thinks your avoiding questions, claiming things without offering proof, etc.

[QUOTE]UofM, This is actually simple and you state it yourself. They don't like it if is different, foreign or unknown to them[/QUOTE]

I'd like to know where I said that? I said that your claims are much like a Mcdojo's claims, not that the members of the forum poo-poo any new ideas.

People have simply seen claims like this before, and therefore don't believe them. But I would prefer not to talk on behalf of the whole forum any more, I have said too much on their behalf already.

#90499 - 04/14/05 12:08 AM Re: Troll Stoppers?
Anonymous
Unregistered

I offered to demonstrate for the most skeptical it can't get much more legit than that. ken I sit 1 1/2 times the length of time I stand.

Gotta go stand guys till next time.

#90500 - 04/14/05 02:12 AM Re: Troll Stoppers?
laf7773 Offline
Professional Poster

Loc: Limbo
Sa Bum Nim,

No one commented on your "standing the stake" reference, as it is known in different languages because no one cares. You sound like a broken record. We are not talking about standing the stake; we are talking about your claims.

Let me put it to you in simple terms. Provide proof of your claims to a competent authority or don't post it here. I can tell you now i will not tolerate the manipulations you are imposing on your "demo". It's real simple contact this site. http://www.randi.org/ They will come to you, they will not charge you anything if you can't perform and they will pay you one million dollars if you can. It can't get any easier than that.

No one here is going to pay you to do you little demo and i really don't expect you to pay anyone else if you can't. But that's what you are hoping for isn't it? You put the offer out on the table for people to come see for them selves knowing full well no one is close enough to you to be willing to make the trip. Therefore you feel you are on safe ground. You can make all the claims you want and no one will care to waist the time to come see you fail. With that no one can prove you wrong. There is fault in this logic though. You have been given the information for a source who pretty much everyone here would believe, will come to you at no charge and pay you a rather large amount of money if you can prove your claims in a controlled setting. You refuse. Why do you refuse to contact JREF? Because you can't do what you claim.

[QUOTE]The forum members don't like it if is different, foreign or unknown to them.[/QUOTE]

This is a copout and purely false. I my self don't like people making claims that i have heard numerous times before yet never prove them.

[QUOTE]I have in no way dodged anything. I choose what I comment about and if I respond to someone's post. You do not choose that for me.[/QUOTE]

You have dodged questions. As far as someone choosing what you respond to, that would be me. Simply put, stay on topic. The topic is your claims, not standing the stake. If you are here to debate your claims then do so and don't dodge the questions posed to you. If you are not going to answer questions directly then there is no use for you here.

Yes i am going to start restricting you. Why? If i don't this game of ping pong will go on for ever.

Contact www.randi.org and prove your claims, or prove them to a member i trust not to be biased, or drop it. Leave if you want but you will not continue to post lies in this forum. Push my buttons and you are gone. You will NOT waste any more band width with this nonsense. Prove it or move on.

#90501 - 04/14/05 02:56 AM Re: Troll Stoppers?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Thanks laf. I realize I added fuel to the fire as well, so I'll apologise and keep my mouth shut on this subject too.

#90502 - 04/14/05 03:05 AM Re: Troll Stoppers?
laf7773 Offline
Professional Poster

I'm getting a head ache.

#90503 - 04/14/05 03:53 AM Re: Troll Stoppers?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Say what you will. I can't help that I have grown to a level that most forum members don't understand but I am not ashamed of it to me principal is worth far more than money and frankly I don't need the money. If I told you I have over 100,000.00 worth of toys in my garage you will probably call me a liar too. However, that is true also want to see? http://hometown.aol.com/herocowls/index.html
If I told you I used to have a recording contract with a major label or that my family has a street named after them you would probably say I was full of it too. But it doesn't change the fact that it is still all true.
Just so you know your not dealing with some Choad who is full of it. I don't need the great randy's money I am fine don't worry. You see laf some of us do, and can do what we say. And others on the web talk about it. I also founded and ran a non profit anti-drug org. So don't talk about giving to the helpless and needy because I do my share to help society. I have in no way hid who I was or who I am. However, I divulge what I want about myself when I want. So if you people want to call me a troll or treat me like one go ahead.

[This message has been edited by Sa Bum Nim (edited 04-14-2005).]

#90504 - 04/14/05 11:32 AM Re: Troll Stoppers?
laf7773 Offline
Professional Poster

Your comparisons fall short. No one asked or cares about your toys. Everything you mentiond is quite easily verifiable, unlike your other claims.

[QUOTE] I don't need the great randy's money I am fine don't worry. You see laf some of us do, and can do what we say. And others on the web talk about it. I also founded and ran a non profit anti-drug org. So don't talk about giving to the helpless and needy because I do my share to help society.[/QUOTE]

This is a copout. If you are interested in helping people this money could go a long way. The truth is you can't do what you claim and you would be found out if you contacted this organization.

Put up or shut up. It doesn't get more simple than that.

Page 11 of 12 < 1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 >

Moderator:  Cord, MattJ, Reiki 

Action Ads
1.5 Million Plus Page Views
Monthly
Only $89
Details

Ryukyu Art
Artifacts from the Ryukyu Kingdom missing since WWII. Visit www.ShisaLion.Org to view pictures

Best Stun Guns
Self Defense Products-stun guns, pepper spray, tasers and more

Surveillance 4U
Complete surveillance systems for covert operations or secure installation security

Asylum Images
Book presents photo tour of the Trans-Allegany Lunatic Asylum. A must if you're going to take a ghost tour!

Unbreakable Unbrella

krav maga