FightingArts Estore
Pressure Points
From a medical professional, straight facts on where and how to hit that can save your life.
Stretching
Limber or not, anyone can add height and speed to their kicks with this method.
Calligraphy
For yourself or as a gift, calligraphy is special, unique and lasting.
Karate Uniforms
Look your best. Max snap. low cost & superior crafted: “Peak Performance Gold” 16 oz uniforms.

MOTOBU
Classic book translation. Hard to find. Not in stores.
Who's Online
0 registered (), 27 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
old1, Leonar, ManLar, Vimido, raya
22925 Registered Users
Top Posters (30 Days)
Ronin1966 3
futsaowingchun 3
GojuRyuboy13 2
swordy 1
AndyLA 1
October
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
New Topics
The Classic Pak Sao drill
by futsaowingchun
10/20/14 10:32 AM
wing chun kicks and knees
by futsaowingchun
10/09/14 12:55 AM
2014 European Championships Juniors: the Gallery
by ergees
10/05/14 10:56 AM
Tan,Bong,Fuk & Wu Sao
by futsaowingchun
09/30/14 12:10 AM
Living a full life violence free...
by GojuRyuboy13
09/25/14 08:50 AM
An open letter to bunkai researchers...
by Bartfast
08/05/14 04:18 PM
The Karate punch
by Matakiant
10/30/13 07:41 AM
Leo's Judo Journal
by Leo_E_49
01/24/12 02:58 AM
** Introduce Yourself! **
by
05/13/07 08:02 AM
Recent Posts
Living a full life violence free...
by GojuRyuboy13
10/22/14 07:20 AM
The Classic Pak Sao drill
by futsaowingchun
10/20/14 10:32 AM
Leo's Judo Journal
by swordy
10/11/14 09:21 AM
The Karate punch
by Ronin1966
10/09/14 03:16 PM
wing chun kicks and knees
by futsaowingchun
10/09/14 12:55 AM
An open letter to bunkai researchers...
by Ronin1966
10/08/14 09:22 PM
2014 European Championships Juniors: the Gallery
by ergees
10/05/14 10:56 AM
** Introduce Yourself! **
by AndyLA
10/04/14 10:20 AM
Tan,Bong,Fuk & Wu Sao
by futsaowingchun
09/30/14 12:10 AM
Forum Stats
22925 Members
36 Forums
35582 Topics
432510 Posts

Max Online: 424 @ 09/24/13 10:38 PM
Page 10 of 12 < 1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 >
Topic Options
#90485 - 04/12/05 06:57 PM Re: Troll Stoppers?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Good morning class, and welcome back to Trolls 102.

Today we will be discussing Sa Bum NimThis is interesting because we have on our hands a new type of troll. This specimine diverges from our classic Razwell type troll, which for the purposes of this lecture will be termed type A. This new type B troll does not use the classic type A flame posts with vulgar language, incoherent posts, and preschool grammar, which leads to a complete waste of forum space.

Type B still wastes space, as all trolls do, but does so in a "higher" fashion, using correct grammar and intelligent passages. Instead of vulgar, off the wall type comments frequent with Type A trolls, Type B, which has been nicknamed the "claimer trolls", will do exactly that, make bogus claims with no factual proof.

To further disrupt the natural workings of the forum, and distract forum members from more important topics, they choose to continue their claim games, completely ignoring or dodging any attempts made by other forum members to obtain proof of their claims. This is equally as destructive as type A, but can be considered more dangerous, since valuable time is wasted by regular forum members to find the proof of their claims, and since mods are hesitant to take action, since their posts are not in direct violation of forum rules.

This new breed of troll has me very worried, ladies and gentlemen, because they are much more intelligent than their "Razwell" type A brothers, hiding their equally as destructive practices within the confines of seemingly harmless and coherent posts.

Well, that's it for today, Friday's lecture I will discuss the matter of Forum Emotions, and how these came into being, focusing primarily on the rise of Smilies and their purpose online. Have a good day.

~Assistant Professor UMSR, Department of Online Etiquete.

#90486 - 04/12/05 11:39 PM Re: Troll Stoppers?
Anonymous
Unregistered

I invited oldman and ctx to see for themselves that jing can be projected outside the body with no touch. Kong Jing (empty force) or Lin kong jing translated powerful empty force is real. You guys keep trying to figure out fajing. Some of us have moved past that. Gotta go stand the stake. Later

[This message has been edited by Sa Bum Nim (edited 04-13-2005).]

#90487 - 04/13/05 01:05 AM Re: Troll Stoppers?
Anonymous
Unregistered

How much sitting meditation do you do in comparison to standing meditation?

#90488 - 04/13/05 07:28 AM Re: Troll Stoppers?
Anonymous
Unregistered

quote:
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Sa Bum Nim:
Old man, if you would like a short demo of Lin Kong Jing projection call my dojang tomorrow leave your number and I will give you a call monday to set something up.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sa Bum Nim,

You did invite me which was certainly kind of you. I was hoping that you would answer my previous question. So for clarity's sake I'll try again;

"By demonsration do you mean the extinguishing of a flame from a distance?"

That is the skill I would most like to see demonstrated and verified.

#90489 - 04/13/05 08:08 AM Re: Troll Stoppers?
Anonymous
Unregistered

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Sa Bum Nim:
I invited oldman and ctx to see for themselves that jing can be projected outside the body with no touch. Kong Jing (empty force) or Lin kong jing translated powerful empty force is real. You guys keep trying to figure out fajing. Some of us have moved past that. Gotta go stand the stake. Later

[This message has been edited by Sa Bum Nim (edited 04-13-2005).]
[/QUOTE]

Sa Bum Nim,

While it is true that you invited me I'm a bit confused. It appears you might have missed my previous question. What have I been invited to witness?. For clarity's sake help me out.

"Old man, if you would like a short demo of Lin Kong Jing projection call my dojang tomorrow leave your number and I will give you a call monday to set something up".

When you say "a short demo" do you mean that you are will be demonstraiting the extinguishing of a candle from a distance using Lin Kong Jing projection?

#90490 - 04/13/05 09:30 AM Re: Troll Stoppers?
cxt Offline
Professional Poster

Loc: USA
Sa

This game is getting stale.

You have been offered ONE MILLION DOLLARS to prove your claims---you refused.

You have been asked if you would be willing to compensate folks who make the trip to see you--if you can't do what you claim---you refused.

Is there any reason at all to continue this charade?????

[This message has been edited by cxt (edited 04-13-2005).]

#90491 - 04/13/05 11:31 AM Re: Troll Stoppers?
Anonymous
Unregistered

This guy is a class B troll. A sneaky, deceiving troll, who doesn't use flames, vulgarity, or bad grammer.

But he still adds to the degeneracy of the forum, because his posts offer nothing. There is no useful information in his posts.

Stop feeding this troll.

#90492 - 04/13/05 12:43 PM Re: Troll Stoppers?
Anonymous
Unregistered

SA please read and respond. I am giving you a 2nd chance but the rest is up to you...

JC

[QUOTE]Originally posted by MN JC:
SA

I got a couple of questions for you;

1) Is this an open offer, are you willing to show anyone?

2) Can we set the date that you will show us your "power"?

3) If we/I show up and you can't do this what is in it for us/me? I really don't want to waste the 10 hours (round trip) that this will be, so I would like somthing in the very unlikley event that you are unable to perform.

Waiting for your reply.

JC
[/QUOTE]

#90493 - 04/13/05 09:54 PM Re: Troll Stoppers?
Anonymous
Unregistered

UofM Shorin Ryu, my opinion is you wouldn't know the difference between a troll and a real martial artist even if they cracked you in the mouth.

UofM Shorin Ryu,I have no useful info is that right? That must be why none of you commented on standing the stake or Zhan Zhaung as it is known in Chinese also being sanchin (feeling of awareness) as it is known in shotokan and goju ryu also being joon bee (ready stance) as in it known in Korean. These are all aspects of standing the stake.

cxt,
Put up some of YOUR cash if your so sure I can't project jing without touch. Put YOUR money where your mouth is. The question i should ask you is do you have those kind of stones.

Oldman, to make it crystal clear. I told you to call my dojang and set up the appointment for a demo of LKJ (jing projection without touch) Does it really matter whether I put a candel out from a distance, roll a ball across a table or move a piece of paper using jing all of which I have done in the past. For you I think it will be the ball rolling or the paper moving. Why not the candle? because I really don't like the way you have treated me.

MN JC, you ask for compesation if I can't project without touch. Understandable, I have to ask you then what is my compensation from you if I can? What is that knowledge worth to you? $1.00 , $100.00 , $10,000.00 or possibly Priceless?

You all talk about the internal martial arts but can not see any further than the external skin of the arts. How pathetic and sad.

ctx is right about one thing. This is getting stale.

I guess you guys can live in the dark about KJ and LKJ. Just email me about this you would like to comment to me further about LKJ or energy projection because there is no doubt in my mind is you people are clueless about empty force.

#90494 - 04/13/05 10:21 PM Re: Troll Stoppers?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Your mad because members highly experienced in these arts didn't instantly believe you when you made your claims. And then, you didn't provide any sort of proof after people asked you nicely.

My question would be this: You want us to drive x hrs to you, to watch you MAYBE succeed at 1 of your claims. You also want us to bring our wallets, so to speak. Well, if someone does waste 5 hrs or more of gas money, their whole day, and you can't perform, what do they get?

Nothing, you want us to show our cards, but you won't even let us see if you HAVE cards. Play the game fair, or no one's gonna want to play with you.

And no one commented when you had a legit post because they were too distracted by your claims and lack of evidence.

[This message has been edited by UofM Shorin Ryu (edited 04-13-2005).]

Page 10 of 12 < 1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 >

Moderator:  Cord, MattJ, Reiki 

Action Ads
1.5 Million Plus Page Views
Monthly
Only $89
Details

Self Defense
Offering stun guns, pepper spray, tasers and other self defense products not available in stores.

Pepper Spray
Online distributor of self defense supplies like videos, stun guns, Tasers and more.

Spy Cameras
Surveillance, Hidden Cameras, Nanny Cams, Digital Recorders, Spy Equipment, Pocket DVR's and more

Stun Gun
Wholesale Directlhy to the Public! Stun gun and Taser Guns and personal protection products. Keep your loved ones at home safe!

Unbreakable Unbrella

krav maga